Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Help being a coordinator? (/forums/showthread.php?t=582119)

Drtro 10-01-2012 10:29 PM

Help being a coordinator?

Just started playing NCAA 12.

Is there a way to fix a few things playing as a coordinator in coach mode?

First off, as a coordinator the opposite team ALWAYS scores. Even when I played my FCS game, they at least got a field goal on every drive. I'm using a Heisman coach slider set from that "Top 5 Slider Sets" thread. Are there any sliders for being coordinator or is it just super-sim madness?

And for the coach mode question, how can I stop the QB from scrambling so much. With Ryan Tannehill, I called a pass play 48 times (using air raid) and he only threw it 22 times. He doesn't even attempt to pass. As soon as he drops back or catches the ball in shotgun, he runs straight foward. I know he's a runner but that much?

aerovt 10-02-2012 06:51 PM

Re: Help being a coordinator?

dont use a HUM vs CPU slider set as a coordinator -- at least not for the side that you are not coordinator for.

Basically (assuming you are an offensive coordinator) when your defense is on the field, they are getting the difficulty as if a human was playing them, so they are going to get rolled. Go ahead and use the sliders for the offensive adjustments (assuming again you are on offensive coordinator) and find some CPU vs CPU sliders to use for the defensive sliders