Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Tyrann Mathieu with Rosters Online (/forums/showthread.php?t=586353)

jackntorres 10-17-2012 11:06 PM

Tyrann Mathieu with Rosters Online

I'm having some weird problem. I think I am using Mavsfan10 roster and he didnt have Mathieu. I took the roster online and there was a #7 at CB with Tyrann's default ratings the computer named Eric Reid and a #1 at S the computer called Thompson. I didnt look to see how far down this chain effect extended. I then created a #7 Mathieu but that didnt help. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Sundown2600 10-17-2012 11:26 PM

Re: Tyrann Mathieu with Rosters Online

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackntorres (Post 2044329850)
I'm having some weird problem. I think I am using Mavsfan10 roster and he didnt have Mathieu. I took the roster online and there was a #7 at CB with Tyrann's default ratings the computer named Eric Reid and a #1 at S the computer called Thompson. I didnt look to see how far down this chain effect extended. I then created a #7 Mathieu but that didnt help. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Edited roster are for Offline use only. You cannot take them to a quick match online If I'm not mistaken. If you join an online dynasty you have to roll with whatever roster the commish has decided to use.

jackntorres 10-18-2012 02:38 PM

No sorry I'm talking about an online ranked match not in dynasty mode.

jj06 10-18-2012 05:32 PM

i have a similar problem with UGA. whenever me and my friend plays, she picks UGA and the RB is Jarvis Jones when in real life he is the linebacker. The LB who is supposed to be Jones is Marshall or something

mattynokes 10-18-2012 08:10 PM

When playing online it will use your named players, but revert back to the default roster.

brendavilleg 10-18-2012 09:45 PM

The LB who is supposed to be Jones is Marshall or something

jackntorres 10-18-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattynokes (Post 2044333189)
When playing online it will use your named players, but revert back to the default roster.

Right. The names are still connected right when their ratings are tweaked slightly. Something goes awry when a player from the default roster is edited to be another player, even if I try to go back and edit another player to be the previous one. At least that's what's happened with the roster share I used.

jackntorres 10-19-2012 05:44 PM

I know I can't be the only one annoyed by this.