Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Can we have Madden's player models/equipment? PLEASE EA? (/forums/showthread.php?t=586614)

gatorman1050 10-19-2012 01:57 AM

Can we have Madden's player models/equipment? PLEASE EA?

Does anyone feel as if NCAA fans are getting screwed by the ugly and limited player models in NCAA? Look at Madden! You can edit many more details of the player model and have huge options as far as equipment. Little things like this bug me...
I love how Madden gives you the ability to control the width and height of shoulder pads or the arm definition as well as the size. Oh and wait for it... THE SLIDERS FOR BUILD TYPE ACTUALLY WORK! This shouldn't be that difficult.

WKUTopper9 10-19-2012 04:01 AM

Re: Can we have Madden's player models/equipment? PLEASE EA?

YES!!!

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete, this isn't the 80's anymore, pads are bulking down, tight sleeve option shouldn't mean 6 inches of pads hanging over the side, come on EA.

Sundown2600 10-19-2012 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WKUTopper9 (Post 2044334543)
YES!!!

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete, this isn't the 80's anymore, pads are bulking down, tight sleeve option shouldn't mean 6 inches of pads hanging over the side, come on EA.

Those shoulder pads are hideous. I always lower them to 0 when I edit a team and they still look bad in games.

Nora5643 10-20-2012 02:55 PM

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete

Lawdog1897 10-20-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nora5643 (Post 2044339564)
Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane. The bulky shoulder pads in NCAA are getting annoying and are way obsolete

Couldent agree with you guys any more! im a huge equipment hore and i would love for NCAA to have what madden does. Bugs the hell outta me that NCAA does not have all the facemasks options for the revo speeds. WTF??? thats the newest helmet that most player wear.

grabursock55 10-22-2012 11:33 AM

i luike how in madden 13 you can edit the players to have to long 80/90s style sleeves. then throw on a throwback uniform and you have an awesome looking game lol. those are the jerseys I grew up wearing (im 20, mind you) and i just think they look better.

Yes, i understand that the new jerseys are made so there is less for a defender to grab, but its the nostalgia of it. :smirk:

Gap Integrity 10-22-2012 09:16 PM

I started a thread about this when I got the game on release. I couldn't believe they added a mask for the ION helmet hardly anyone wears, but left out the RevSpeed 2 bar mask. I seriously think they do it on purpose. I actually compiled a list of hundreds of players that wear that specific mask... the thread got shut down by a mod that didn't like it, after some troll got on there and starting throwing a fit. I'm surprised with the Uniform Store addition, that they can't have downloadable equipment updates. They honestly haven't really done anything big with equipment for 3 or 4 years. Last Gen had almost everything covered.

williamcurti 10-22-2012 10:04 PM

Madden looks so much better than NCAA player model wise, it's insane.