Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   has anyone else noticed..? (/forums/showthread.php?t=587408)

unctarheel19 10-22-2012 11:31 PM

has anyone else noticed..?

So obviously i updated the patch or w/e that was.... And sm noticing something very curious... Im getting lower scoring games...

Im at USF in my dynasty...so clearly my defense is avg at best (Brating)... And every game ive done (cpu v cpu) the winner has been in the 20's somewhere. Now i have played any powerhouses...army...duke...playing tcu right now (0-0 second qtr).... But teams are racking up yards.. The most turnovers ive seen by any team has been 2... But big plays have seemingly reduced considerably(still getting big spec teams plays though)... Idk if this is a coincedence or if it is patch related... Wondering if yall have noticed this

32jack 10-23-2012 08:36 AM

Re: has anyone else noticed..?

Only played coach mode for 2 games... Bama beat Tenn. 38-3 and I just completed Stanford and Cal. Cal won 27-20. Will have to play a bit more. Stanford had 390 yds. offense and Cal had about 430.
Bama had 2 big plays-- an 81 yd. pass, but that was about 60 yds. after the catch and Yeldon ran for 42 yds.
Brittingham hit Terrell on an in route for a long score in the Stanford game, but again, most of the yards were after the catch.

unctarheel19 10-25-2012 06:19 PM

I was jw...bc it seems like the gameplay of the ai is different... In my cpu v cpu games teams are racking up like 300-400 yards but only scoring like 13-17 points, and thats usually the winning team..but it wasnt like that pre update.

vgunn 10-26-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unctarheel19 (Post 2044360638)
I was jw...bc it seems like the gameplay of the ai is different... In my cpu v cpu games teams are racking up like 300-400 yards but only scoring like 13-17 points, and thats usually the winning team..but it wasnt like that pre update.

Interesting, I need to play again using my sliders.

Pheer 10-27-2012 07:37 PM

Playing a game right now UT vs NCState. Something is definitely different. Shanked the crap out of 2 extra points so far and also shanked a punt for 18 yards. Saw a new one handed catching animation. Game has a different feel in the running game.