Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   EA Dropping the ball on Uni Updates (/forums/showthread.php?t=588728)

BonesKnows85 10-30-2012 11:11 AM

EA Dropping the ball on Uni Updates

I see that there is a huge post here posting a lot of the new updates.

Me personally I have seen Boston College, North Carolina, & Louisville all wear some new helmets or unis already. Mississippi State, Texas A&M and SEVERAL more schools will wear more later.

Why are these not being input into the game in a reasonable time frame. Halfway through the season all we have is a handful of jerseys that should have been in the game from the start. And some adidas packs with Notre Dame Ireland game, which isnt much, their Miami game, and some old school unis from the Big 10. It's like if Notre Dame has a new uni, EA will release it before it's even worn. No other school gets love like that.

Where is Vanderbilt's White helmet????

Can we please get some alternate team colors for accessories.

Buckeyed 10-30-2012 12:21 PM

Re: EA Dropping the ball on Uni Updates

Not trying to be a d!ck, but if they won'fix DB glitches and other issues why would uni updates be any different? Unfortunately you can't fix your issue with roster updates and sliders.

christopher5 10-31-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckeyed (Post 2044378833)
Not trying to be a d!ck, but if they won'fix DB glitches and other issues why would uni updates be any different? Unfortunately you can't fix your issue with roster updates and sliders.

Man take that DB glitch talk to the proper thread...gettin old!! There is a whole book over there for you to complain to. Rosters do need to get put in this game more like they were promised. Not sure why they can't get out more uni's, and this was one of the reasons i finally bought this damn game.

TDenverFan 10-31-2012 10:04 AM

To be fair, this is a new service EA just created for FREE. In the past, we never would have got any updates, this year we got 2 free ones (Uniform Fix and a Pro COmbat one). The reason ND gets their uniforms out is EA wants to make money on their product, and they know ND fans are numerous and willing to pay.. If teams like USC, Texas, or Alabama got new uniforms, they'd be rolled out quickly, too.

BadAssHskr 10-31-2012 11:19 AM

didn't they add a bunch at the time of that last patch? i picked up the Husker/Wisconsin ones a while back, the service stayed quiet, then after the last patch, i was prompted that items had been added.

skipreid 10-31-2012 01:39 PM

Mississippi State is wearing these uniforms on Saturday. They have not been added in a patch yet.

Phat Old Man 10-31-2012 01:52 PM

It's not hard to update these every week. People will buy them. All of use here at OS are die hard fans of football in general.

Wilson16NCSU 10-31-2012 02:40 PM

I'm more worried about them getting in the default uniforms they still haven't got in yet than I am about alternates, though I'd love to have both.