Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Racing (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I have the NASCAR The Game: Inside the Line (/forums/showthread.php?t=589252)

dmoney24 11-02-2012 09:51 AM

I have the NASCAR The Game: Inside the Line

1 Attachment(s)
I'll be posting my impressions and answer questions periodically during the day.

Aggies7 11-02-2012 09:57 AM

Good deal when I get to a computer I will make this the official impressions thread.

brandon27 11-02-2012 11:27 AM

Re: I have the NASCAR The Game: Inside the Line

Sweet! Lucky you!

Looking forward to some impressions, I've pre-ordered it, I feel like it will be much improved, but I'm a bit worried given last years edition. Love to hear how it plays compared to last year before I pay it off and pick it up next week.

Lieutenant Dan 11-02-2012 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmoney24 (Post 2044389767)
I'll be posting my impressions and answer questions periodically during the day.

That's great, but please account for the fact there is a significant day 1 patch on Tuesday in your impressions. Dave at EUTECHNYX has stated this.

http://forums.nascarthegame.com/thre...tch-Version%29

Looking forward to hearing what you think, dmoney!

dmoney24 11-02-2012 01:36 PM

I haven't experienced any of the freeze ups yet. I'm a very cautious racer but I was using the controller on the first game on the default modes and the default view. It was tough to handle the car but I'm used to driving with the wheel. The A.I. drivers drive like the real ones. I let Kyle Busch by me and a few laps later he put me in a pretty bad position so I lost a few positions. I got the Intimidator trophy because as soon as I got to Kyle's bumper he got some help into the turn 4 wall at Kentucky Speedway.

I believe overall even how it shipped the racing is a huge upgrade. I'm getting ready to set the wheel up, change over to the cockpit view and turn some laps. I'll see if I can get some videos for you guys.

Lieutenant Dan 11-02-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmoney24 (Post 2044390405)
... I let Kyle Busch by me and a few laps later he put me in a pretty bad position so I lost a few positions.I got the Intimidator trophy because as soon as I got to Kyle's bumper he got some help into the turn 4 wall at Kentucky Speedway.
I believe overall even how it shipped the racing is a huge upgrade. I'm getting ready to set the wheel up, change over to the cockpit view and turn some laps. I'll see if I can get some videos for you guys.

Good to hear....and the bolded part is so much win! :nchuck:

dmoney24 11-02-2012 02:34 PM

My thoughts on Kyle Busch is that he is a great driver but Brad K explained it best at Bristol.

Ok back to the game. The one bug that needs to be fixed is the cars in front of me slow down super fast when a caution is brought out. I either spin out to avoid the car or I slam into the back of them. That happened at Bristol and Kentucky. I blew an engine pushing a car to much in the draft at Daytona. I was trying to see how good this worked and well it works. I'm just running short races

CoffeyN 11-02-2012 06:59 PM

Have you seen any AI wrecks (not caused by the user)? How frequent are cautions happening?