Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Is Gameface not working? (/forums/showthread.php?t=590811)

btvs 11-11-2012 05:43 PM

Is Gameface not working?

On the website after I import the picture my guy just looks like the thing from Prometheus... Its pretty creepy. Anyone else having this problem?

BradyBunch88 11-12-2012 11:13 AM

Re: Is Gameface not working?

YES!

I've been trying to create Bill Belichick as my coach so I can start a CCM with the Patriots.

The annoying thing is though, I have an awesome model of him on the EA's Game Face Creator website. But, when I go to "download the gameface" into Madden, it looks nothing like him! And when you see him in the game, on the sidelines, it's just completely wrong! So annoying!

I'm putting it down to it still being fairly new, so I'm saying it's in BETA mode lol.

I just want Belichick in the game man! That's all I ask!

Mckinley Cash 11-16-2012 01:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
No matter what picture I use on the game face website, ever since I updated the gf creator plug in, my guy is all white with empty eyes.Attachment 52090

It's annoying to say the least...

EddieH28 11-16-2012 03:34 AM

Wow! He's pretty scary!
You should have no problems getting your players to do what you ask when you look like that.
My gameface has come out looking sort of like me but the skin tone is almost orange.
I look like I have overdone the fake tan.

Dwaresacksqb 11-16-2012 03:48 AM

Same here.... i thought it was a problem with my computer or something. Nice to know its not just me.

Drtro 11-16-2012 01:10 PM

I've tried that thing like 4 times with different pictures and all and I always get "There was an error downloading your game face" message in the game. I just found Medium Face 5 is close enough to Sean Payton so screw it.

BTownSlinger 11-16-2012 09:03 PM

I consider myself somewhat of a Gameface expert.

First, transferring to Madden 13 is terrible - the models just can't handle it. Hopefully they get this fixed in '14.

Secondly, your skin tone is taken by the color of your neck. I had the orange problem too and you can actually go into photoshop, crop your neck and just fill in a solid color of skin tone you desire. Then make sure the neck dot is in that place you photoshopped.

Problem fixed :)

But still it'll keep you angry when you import to madden, hardly any of the hairstyles work. You can't even get a bald or buzzed haircut. I spent hours trying.

reddogmaddogbul 11-17-2012 07:29 AM

Yeah it's been broken;seems to me it was another gimmick for people to buy the game.