Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   All Pro Football 2K (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   FOr X-BOX 360: Does anyone know why replays of long plays are cut short ... (/forums/showthread.php?t=591966)

WWBlue4 11-20-2012 06:06 AM

FOr X-BOX 360: Does anyone know why replays of long plays are cut short ...

It seems that once you get a long pass or run play, there is no cut-scene replay that shows the play in full. This did not seem to be a problem on the PS-3. Also, now that I have a Hard Drive, the game finally shows me moving replays at halftime and at the end of the game; instead of just pictures. Anyone know if the replays cutting short can be fixed?? Thanks guys and Thanks to Rate Sports!!!!

elgreazy1 11-20-2012 08:11 AM

Re: FOr X-BOX 360: Does anyone know why replays of long plays are cut short ...

I don't believe there is anything you can do for the replays. I believe the game simply has a limit in terms of how long they record plays. I see most times KRs & PRs get cut-off because they're longer plays.

As for the replays, yes Halftime & Postgame shows are pretty sweet with moving replays. 2K did a wonderful job at them.

Valdarez 11-22-2012 12:11 PM

Re: FOr X-BOX 360: Does anyone know why replays of long plays are cut short ...

It's a memory issue, longer plays take more memory. Madden had the same issue and was only addressed in M11 or M12 (forget which). APF2K8 was the first, and only game 2K did on XBox 360 and produced in a short 6 month cycle to boot, hence many of the limitations.