Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Couple of Things (/forums/showthread.php?t=592198)

GruffyMcGuiness 11-21-2012 07:15 PM

Couple of Things

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I was just thinking about stuff I'd really like in future NCAA's.

1. Ability to import team builder teams AFTER year one and not having to remove another team.

2. Ability to edit your stadium, facilities, athletics. After every year, depending on how well you do, you earn money. You can add seats to your stadium increasing stadium atmosphere if you're selling games out. Increasing your academics could increase players awareness or something like that. Facilities give you better training results.

3. Ability to edit your uniforms while in dynasty.

4. More player equipment. Not a big deal, but it'd be nice.

5. Players getting in trouble should come back but I don't think it will since the NCAA made EA take it off the game.

6. Positions depending on offense. My team for instance runs the spread option (GT) so we don't use any TE's. Give us the ability to remove that position giving us more room for other positions.

7. Let's us use different school logos. EA has a weird obsession with Tech's Buzz logo even though our primary is the interlocking GT.

8. Over haul the option. The option is useless in its current state and it makes it impossible to have a realistic dynasty with my school. Fine tune the overall gameplay. It feels clunky and glitchy at times.

9. Infinity engine!

10. Update player models and overall graphics. Put in Madden and then NCAA and they're worlds apart.

11. Medical redshirts

speedy43 11-21-2012 08:59 PM

Re: Couple of Things

Most of these issues have been brought up numerous times here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ishlist-forum/