Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Is Scheduling in CCM Broken? (/forums/showthread.php?t=592497)

tdogg097 11-24-2012 07:03 PM

Is Scheduling in CCM Broken?

I'm sure this has already been posted but I'm in my 3rd season in a Raiders CCM and I noticed that I'm playing the same divisions as my first season (AFC North/NFC South). This is incorrect per NFL scheduling and I was wondering if anyone else had the same issue.

bergera 11-24-2012 07:15 PM

Re: Is Scheduling in CCM Broken?

Yep. In the Patriots 2nd season, it has them playing the NFC East again, which they played in 2011.

This has never been a problem in the games before. I have no idea how they screwed this up.

tdogg097 11-24-2012 07:19 PM

I guess I could give them a minor pass for not taking into account years prior to the game's release but once the game actually started and user's progressed through seasons it is pretty inexcusable.

DeuceDouglas 11-24-2012 07:58 PM

It seems to be limited to the first couple seasons. I noticed it too and it messed up my first two seasons but I'm in season eight currently and the rotation has been correct throughout.

ssc 11-24-2012 07:59 PM

I've found the biggest issue to be playing divisional opponents in the PRE-SEASON. This lasts past the first past season.

As the Packers, I even had one season where I was scheduled the Bears twice in the pre-season, no joke.

Like, really?

DeuceDouglas 11-24-2012 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssc (Post 2044463213)
I've found the biggest issue to be playing divisional opponents in the PRE-SEASON. This lasts past the first past season.

As the Packers, I even had one season where I was scheduled the Bears twice in the pre-season, no joke.

Like, really?

I've played the exact same opponents, in the exact same order, in the exact same venues for every season since my first and I'm eight seasons in now.

corndog86 11-24-2012 10:34 PM

One issue I found is that I played my first 3 games of the season on the road and 4 of my last 5 at home. So many issues with this game and little to do outside of playing the game. I just got NBA 2k13 for $25 at walmart. Might have to retire M13 forever. Gonna rent 14 before I buy it haha.

R8ders24 11-27-2012 02:49 PM

Two of my friends and I have an online CCM, we are currently in year 6 and every year, including this one my friend Jeremy (Steelers) and I (Raiders) have played in the regular season but, I have only played my other friend once in the regular season.