Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Getting on "Fire" (/forums/showthread.php?t=593166)

NSUDemon 11-29-2012 05:26 PM

Getting on "Fire"

How much is the offensive boost for getting on fire? Was playing myCareer and got hot for the first time and was wondering should I get microwave to get on fire a lot if the boost a big margin.

sreckless 11-29-2012 05:34 PM

Re: Getting on "Fire"

Quote:

Originally Posted by NSUDemon (Post 2044479663)
How much is the offensive boost for getting on fire? Was playing myCareer and got hot for the first time and was wondering should I get microwave to get on fire a lot if the boost a big margin.

If you can pause and go into your player card, it should show you in the ratings. I don't know if that works in My Player, it does in the regular game.

Usually the boost is around 2-5 points in different categories.

NSUDemon 11-29-2012 05:41 PM

Preciate it bro

Vni 11-29-2012 05:48 PM

On fire means that I'am gona force a bad shot and miss it almost everytime lol. It's too tempting to me. Can't stop myself. I'am like Kobe Bryant. (Please, don't say anything)

diehardknicksfan 11-29-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vni (Post 2044479736)
On fire means that I'am gona force a bad shot and miss it almost everytime lol. It's too tempting to me. Can't stop myself. I'am like Kobe Bryant. (Please, don't say anything)

I do that with melo.mwhen ever i see that flame. I pull up for random threes or try to do a couple of size up dribbles and shoot in the defenders face. And i fail alot. But its looks cool when that bad forced shot goes in

ojandpizza 11-29-2012 06:30 PM

When I'm playing a game and get a player on "fire" I immediately go to the pick and role. Double off the pick and its a lay-up. Don't double off and I'm going to hit the pull-up.. Works well with Lillard&LA

Lucretius8 11-29-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan (Post 2044479769)
I do that with melo.mwhen ever i see that flame. I pull up for random threes or try to do a couple of size up dribbles and shoot in the defenders face. And i fail alot. But its looks cool when that bad forced shot goes in

Lol I do the exact the same thing. I play MyTeam with Melo and scrubs, and I put Microwave and Heat Retention on Melo. He stays hot the entire game and I would pull up from everywhere and get 40 + everytime. Unfortunately I usually lose with this ball hogging approach but I don't care it's fun as hell!!!

Adampa1006 11-30-2012 12:59 AM

You dont know how much this on fire feature has infuriated me, especially in 2k12. I would heat up online with pistol pete and get him WIDE OPEN THREES and he would be brickin them. This is the second best shooter in history here. I think if you are on fire and you are wide open it should go in every single time. (provided you arent dwight taking 3s or somethin)