Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 13 CCM Server Side Update Arrives Tomorrow, Fixes Salary Cap Issues (/forums/showthread.php?t=594140)

bonafied0034 12-06-2012 05:38 PM

Madden NFL 13 CCM Server Side Update Arrives Tomorrow, Fixes Salary Cap Issues

In Madden NFL 13 online Connected Careers, some users within leagues have ran into negative cap space numbers. Many in the range of 1.3 billion dollars.

EA Sports will push a server side fix for 360 and PS3 users that continue to have these salary cap issues, which will fix existing and future online Connected Careers.

mikesuszek 12-06-2012 06:02 PM

Re: CCM Server Side Update Tomorrow - Fix Salary Cap Issues

In before people are *still* not happy with the post-launch support for this game.

Seriously though, it's a relief that this is being fixed. My league's draft is next Saturday!

Edit: Also, I'm being facetious. Everyone has valid reasons to be upset with glitches and bugs in these games.

CM Hooe 12-06-2012 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikesuszek (Post 2044504109)
In before people are *still* not happy with the post-launch support for this game.

QFT. This is to my recollection the most post-release support a sports video game has ever seen, and it's probably one of the most well-supported games of this console generation period (not including MMOs which require constant support to even function).

Granted, there were a lot of bugs in M13 to start with, that must be acknowledged, but Tiburon must be commended for fixing a ton of them.

EDIT: here's a link to the exact tweet that the OP is referring to.

Swaygodeus 12-06-2012 06:12 PM

AMAZEBALLS!!

I literally just posted in my league trying to identify who had the glitch as we're nearly our season 2 playoffs...

PERFECT TIMING!!

Thank you EA!!

roadman 12-06-2012 06:24 PM

For all the negativity I've stated lately, I do need to give props when it's due.

I'm speculating, and I use that term loosely, that there will be an update on the offline salary caps as well in the near future.

azdawgpound 12-06-2012 06:30 PM

i thought the whole idea of combining all 3 modes was so they wouldnt have to put out patches to fix the game? so now there fixing online ccm salary cap issue but the offline users are stuck with it????? hows that far not everybody play ccm online. guess well have wait till next patch if there is one which i doubt to fix the offline issue.

Jr. 12-06-2012 06:36 PM

Good job EA!

bcruise 12-06-2012 06:41 PM

Great news. Several members of OS Vets were hit by this bug.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2