Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates (/forums/showthread.php?t=594474)

SECElit3 12-08-2012 02:47 PM

Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates

1 Attachment(s)
Ok guys, here it is:

This download contains up to date rosters for Madden 12. Enjoy Madden 12 with rosters updated as of 12/8/2012. These rosters are for Madden 12 (360 only)

The download contains the following:
  • Base used (Official EA Sports 12/7/Update)
  • All 32 teams updated with consolidated, up to date rosters.
  • Rosters 99.9% accurate as of 01/13/2013
  • Revo Speed facemask glitch - fixed
  • No Green Faces
  • Adidas Shoe glitch fixed - Missing Nike Style has been replaced with Nike Zoom Vapor
These rosters have been Re-Rated to provide excellent, realistic game play for Madden 12 - Notes:
Re-Rated www.fbgratings.com

Currently testing with the following slider settings:

Game Options:

Speed: Slow
Threshold: 0
Fatigue: 58

CPU and User 25 for all settings - Special teams - User preference

All teams complete:

Special Thanks to Mooch49!

Many of you will notice there is a second attachment - The attachment is the same roster with two attributes globally lowered. The first is QB throw power -20, and Hit Power -16. These two changes really help the game play.

As for sliders, I am using 25 for all settings, both User and CPU. Remember, the purpose of the edits is to eliminate the need for sliders and to allow the ratings to dictate the game play. Additionals settings are below:

Game Speed: Slow or Normal
Threshold - 0
Fatigue - 58

Enjoy the rosters guys! This will be my final release

SonOfEd 12-08-2012 04:43 PM

Re: Up to Date Madden 12 Rosters - Based off Madden 13 Official Updates

Thanks man! Looking forward to grabbing these.

SECElit3 12-08-2012 07:16 PM

This game is so incredible! EA was so close with 12. This may be the last NFL game I ever own.

SonOfEd 12-09-2012 10:54 AM

I agree 100% on that. Between M12 and now that we have fixed NCAA13, I think I am good on football games for quite some time. Xan's editors have opened up so much.

StickSkillz 12-15-2012 10:54 PM

Nvm bro I wasn't unzipping the file!

OT : Thanks bro this is amazing!

kylefoley94 12-16-2012 08:35 AM

have you put any look-a-like portraits into the game for the rookies?

SECElit3 12-16-2012 10:09 AM

Going to start on a project today I have been contemplating for a while... I am going to begin entering ratings from the FBG site, for all teams, using the last roster update as a base. There are just too many injuries to key players to use any update deeper into the season. I will however, if a player is released, update the roster accordingly. I will also be making equipment changes, mostly minor as I see a need. I have no idea how long this will take, so I will release an update each time a division is completed.

Up and Coming 12-16-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SECElit3 (Post 2044531227)
Going to start on a project today I have been contemplating for a while... I am going to begin entering ratings from the FBG site, for all teams, using the last roster update as a base. There are just too many injuries to key players to use any update deeper into the season. I will however, if a player is released, update the roster accordingly. I will also be making equipment changes, mostly minor as I see a need. I have no idea how long this will take, so I will release an update each time a division is completed.

For madden 13?