Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 13 The Show Screenshots - Captured From Cover Athlete Gameplay Videos (/forums/showthread.php?t=598783)

Steve_OS 01-07-2013 11:49 AM

MLB 13 The Show Screenshots - Captured From Cover Athlete Gameplay Videos

We captured over 80 MLB 13 The Show screenshots from the cover athlete videos that were released, earlier this morning.

krunchybox 01-07-2013 04:41 PM

The home plate umpire is wrong in almost every shot with him in it. The umpire is supposed to be set-up on the inside part of the plate. In almost every shot, he is on the outside part of the plate.

tpytell 01-07-2013 05:02 PM

The nationals undershirt/socks on road jerseys are still wrong

thevaliantx 01-07-2013 07:17 PM

LOL, I love The Show, but seriously......this game needs a competitor. I just can't see manage-only mode (where presentation is a BIG factor toward it being successful) being improved that much, nor is it likely that attributes / ratings / sliders changed all that much. Those are the things that will propel this product forward and there's a reason they haven't been talked about much.

tabarnes19_SDS 01-07-2013 07:37 PM

Re: MLB 13 The Show Screenshots - Captured From Cover Athlete Gameplay Videos

Quote:

Originally Posted by thevaliantx (Post 2044592055)
LOL, I love The Show, but seriously......this game needs a competitor. I just can't see manage-only mode (where presentation is a BIG factor toward it being successful) being improved that much, nor is it likely that attributes / ratings / sliders changed all that much. Those are the things that will propel this product forward and there's a reason they haven't been talked about much.

Or maybe since its extremely early.....I'm sure there will be a ton of new info in the next few weeks.

The Kid 24 01-07-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tpytell (Post 2044591587)
The nationals undershirt/socks on road jerseys are still wrong

I hope that gets fixed... Hopefully we get our answer during Community Day.

DieHardYankee26 01-07-2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thevaliantx (Post 2044592055)

Nothing in this post makes sense.

pirates1fan 01-08-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26 (Post 2044592440)
Nothing in this post makes sense.

Lol, I am kind of scratching my head to.