Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight (/forums/showthread.php?t=598784)

Gotmadskillzson 01-07-2013 11:56 AM

NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight

The usual people who always go every year are flying down there this morning and this afternoon. Everybody who got invited should be in Orlando by the evening time.

Let the NCAA 14 campaign begin.......

Other then Infinity Engine 2.0 which we already know NCAA 14 is getting, the techie in me is curious to WHAT ELSE they worked on GAME PLAY wise. For me, it is always game play or bust.

As usual don't expect too much stuff leaked out in the Twitter world due to NDA. Alas the ride begins again.

canesfins 01-07-2013 12:49 PM

Re: NCAA 14 Community Week Starting Tonight

As long as the whole Db glitch is fixed I will be a happy camper

The_Wise_One 01-07-2013 12:59 PM

I'd like if they released information about this game like they did last year. I really hope they change a lot up for this years game because I'm burnt out on the current dynasty formula.

Does anyone remember when they released the features last year? I want to say March

Gotmadskillzson 01-07-2013 01:02 PM

Yeah I believe they start releasing stuff around March, with the 1st pictures being mid to late February.

Sparkles 01-07-2013 06:11 PM

will we get initial thoughts about the game? curious if they are impressed with the game

EAGLESFAN10 01-07-2013 07:31 PM

My Top 3 things that NEED to be fixed

1.Presentation
2.Gameplay
3.Dynasty

BlackBetty15 01-07-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canesfins (Post 2044590713)
As long as the whole Db glitch is fixed I will be a happy camper

Sorry brother...the DB glitch is just one of many major issues people have with this title and every one before that. If all they did was fix the DB glitch I would be LIVID and literally planning a trip to the thier office in orlando. :)

BlackBetty15 01-07-2013 08:27 PM

Yea...you know that amazing tingly feeling we all get when watching the bcs game tonight? EA has NEVER even came close to capturing that. Graphic wise, atmosphere, drama, and commentary all make the game and ill be darned if the dev team is consistent is missing it completely every year. Here's to hoping they get their poo together this year.