Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   OS Neighborhood (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Uncommon Opinions (/forums/showthread.php?t=604664)

Watson 02-10-2013 02:21 PM

Uncommon Opinions

Easy. Just post some opinions you have that differ from the general public. Of course, keep it TOS friendly, no politics, no sex, no drugs, blah blah blah.

Also, due to the nature of the thread, there's bound to be some disagreements. So remember that everyone's opinion is their own and let's keep the head butting to a minimal

Let's start:

-Lana Del Rey is overrated, highly.
-Most Jordan's (and basketball shoes) are ugly (With foamposites being the ugliest).
-The Breakfast Club is also overrated.
-I am beyond tired of this Zombie crazy (the Walking Dead, Warm Bodies, CoD, Red Dead Undead Nightmare, etc.)

dingleberryfinn 02-10-2013 02:27 PM

Re: Uncommon Opinions

One day the Super Bowl will be played on the moon!

Also, Peter Griffin was right about "The Godfather".

sydrogerdavid 02-10-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatsonTiger (Post 2044700250)
-I am beyond tired of this Zombie crazy (the Walking Dead, Warm Bodies, CoD, Red Dead Undead Nightmare, etc.)

Definitely.

I also severely dislike ESPN and the NFL. I used to love both of these, but times, their philosophies, and myself have changed.

I don't believe you should be forced to root for the home teams. People shouldn't be looked down upon for liking different teams across the country.

RAZRr1275 02-10-2013 03:19 PM

Hendrix, although I think he was good, is supremely overrated and the Beatles are simply a bad band.

TracerBullet 02-10-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatsonTiger (Post 2044700250)

Amen to this. I've been tired of it for awhile now. I think the final straw for me was playing through Zelda Skyward Sword and even it had an area with zombie like enemies. Way too many things with it.
Quote:

Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid (Post 2044700279)
I don't believe you should be forced to root for the home teams. People shouldn't be looked down upon for liking different teams across the country.

Also agree with this.

TheMatrix31 02-10-2013 04:01 PM

Oh man, I'm gonna love this thread once I actually open my laptop lol.

Husker_OS 02-10-2013 04:13 PM

I'm Southern and I hate sweet tea.
I don't care for sci-fi movies at all and will never watch any of the Star Wars series.
Facebook is the single worst thing to come from my generation.
The hipster look is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Watson 02-10-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Husker_OS (Post 2044700542)
I'm Southern and I hate sweet tea.

Put me in the same boat.