Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   MLB 13 The Show: Where Is It? (/forums/showthread.php?t=607440)

Majingir 02-25-2013 06:11 PM

MLB 13 The Show: Where Is It?

A week left till game comes out, thought maybe it'd be time for this thread since every game on here has the early thread with ppl finding the game early.

If you did or didn't manage to find early copy of the game, state the city or something you looked in so people from that city would know too. Don't post exact locations though(like "I got the game at ___ street Walmart in New York")

I'm gonna try finding MLB13 at the same store I got NHL13 from(on the friday before NHL came out). It didn't have NBA early though so who knows if they'll have MLB.

If anyone in Toronto manages to find a store with it early, let me know.

(If Mods/Admins don't want/like this thread, then just delete it.)

CWSJ 02-25-2013 06:39 PM

Re: MLB 13 The Show: Where Is It?

If anyone in toronto finds it near main and danforth area or a store close to a subway station pm me and let me know

El_MaYiMbE 02-25-2013 06:47 PM

I might have a place in NJ, if someone wants to call. I am on fence about getting it early, I might not be around too much until next week.

If someone wants to call, find out, and let me know though I do not mind sharing the info.

SilverBullet1929 02-25-2013 07:04 PM

If anyone finds it anywhere on Earth between the north and south pole... let me know, I can be there tomorrow.

econoodle 02-25-2013 07:06 PM

I know where it is [target, best buy, etc., now getting those places to sell it early is another thing! lol

philliesphan026 02-25-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by El_MaYiMbE (Post 2044746110)
I might have a place in NJ, if someone wants to call. I am on fence about getting it early, I might not be around too much until next week.

If someone wants to call, find out, and let me know though I do not mind sharing the info.

I am in south NJ... Whereabouts is this place?

Gibson88 02-25-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by econoodle (Post 2044746167)
I know where it is [target, best buy, etc., now getting those places to sell it early is another thing! lol

Has anyone ever worked at those stores? Is it easy to just grab one if you are an employee?
I'm sick of hitting "refresh" on eBay!

TheBleedingRed21 02-25-2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gibson88 (Post 2044746185)
Has anyone ever worked at those stores? Is it easy to just grab one if you are an employee?
I'm sick of hitting "refresh" on eBay!

Most registers will not allow early selling anyways, it prompts the release date. And if an employee sneaks a copy by getting someone to override that, the store (and employee) can be in big trouble.