Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 14 Screenshots (/forums/showthread.php?t=617985)

Steve_OS 04-03-2013 09:25 AM

NCAA Football 14 Screenshots

We have just posted 8 more NCAA Football 14 screenshots. More details to come.

The_Wise_One 04-03-2013 09:28 AM

Screenshots are screenshots. Gameplay is gameplay. I'll watch the latter before judging anything

BSchwartz07 04-03-2013 09:50 AM

Small thing, but was hoping they would fix the shoe colors this year... NOBODY wears plain black and white anymore, OSU for example wears red cleats with silver trim.... Also, if I compare these pics to the screen shots of any NCAA game of this generation I'd be hard pressed to pick one season's effort out from another... hope EA doesn't phone in another effort on football, but I know better than to expect anything more

COACH WEBB 04-03-2013 09:53 AM

Re: NCAA Football 14 Screenshots

The foot planting looks good in the photos. But, we will see when the videos drop.

As an FSU fan, its cool to finally see EA add gear that we actually wear. Ie, the sleeves that Freeman (8) has on in the picture that we wore last year.

COACH WEBB 04-03-2013 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BSchwartz07 (Post 2044877367)
Small thing, but was hoping they would fix the shoe colors this year... NOBODY wears plain black and white anymore, OSU for example wears red cleats with silver trim.... Also, if I compare these pics to the screen shots of any NCAA game of this generation I'd be hard pressed to pick one season's effort out from another... hope EA doesn't phone in another effort on football, but I know better than to expect anything more

Yea, man. The cleats have been outdated for 4 years now. There is really no excuse to not update things like that. Especially at the rate that Nike, Adidas, UA churn out new gear so quickly.

gharp14 04-03-2013 10:01 AM

Noticed from the Maryland pic but I think they added under aumor and nike logos to the footballs, nice touch. More importantly the foot planting looks good and I really liked the one where the West Virginia player goes airborne from the lower hit. But pictures are meaningless if the results don't show up in the gameplay

The_Wise_One 04-03-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gharp14 (Post 2044877412)
Noticed from the Maryland pic but I think they added under aumor and nike logos to the footballs, nice touch. More importantly the foot planting looks good and I really liked the one where the West Virginia player goes airborne from the lower hit. But pictures are meaningless if the results don't show up in the gameplay

Careful....talk about the football to much and people start complaining about how massive it still is.

TripleCrown9 04-03-2013 10:07 AM

They added the team sleeves, like A&M for example.