Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   NFL 14: The Show (/forums/showthread.php?t=623796)

T_Way 04-23-2013 05:41 AM

NFL 14: The Show

LOL i wish... I think Sony should step up and make a football game. A NCAA game would be awesome too. Just think.. No more adjusting sliders like crazy, Cuz Sony's MLB games plays perfect on certain difficulties {well, for me and most others anyway}. Im having a blast with MLB 13 and just wish Sony would make a football game.

I know people have asked, and begged for this before. But i thought id bring it up again. What do you guys think?

R9NALD9 04-23-2013 06:39 AM

Re: NFL 14: The Show

Would love for them to do a NFL game.

Would it be possible for them to aquire the license similar to their MLB one? Making it an exclusive to one console?

T_Way 04-23-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R9NALD9 (Post 2044946998)
Would love for them to do a NFL game.

Would it be possible for them to aquire the license similar to their MLB one? Making it an exclusive to one console?

Yeah that would be really nice, however i think every developer should be able to make a football game too... but Sony with exclusive rights to football sounds amazing. this might sound very unlikely but maybe 2k and sony can team up and aquire a license? And possibly start out on PS4?

R9NALD9 04-23-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T_Way (Post 2044947033)
Yeah that would be really nice, however i think every developer should be able to make a football game too... but Sony with exclusive rights to football sounds amazing. this might sound very unlikely but maybe 2k and sony can team up and aquire a license? And possibly start out on PS4?

I find it strange that 2K hasn't tried this...Doing an exclusive football game on one of the platforms? Then at least they would've been able to keep up development-wise. If they start now, they must start with a APF 2k8 base...which sets them behind from the get go.

Plus they could've used that game as bait for the NFL to grant them the full exclusive license for both platforms.

T_Way 04-23-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R9NALD9 (Post 2044947087)
I find it strange that 2K hasn't tried this...Doing an exclusive football game on one of the platforms? Then at least they would've been able to keep up development-wise. If they start now, they must start with a APF 2k8 base...which sets them behind from the get go.

Plus they could've used that game as bait for the NFL to grant them the full exclusive license for both platforms.

I couldnt agree more. Heck.. even 2k5 could have grant them exclusive license from the NFL. But they had to go with a company with more money and more popularity at the time.

anyway. sony's mlb franchise plays so realistic that i wish it could be translated into football, along with 2k's presentation

Kevin82485 04-24-2013 12:28 AM

Kickstarter campaign for a fully customizable football game?

Skyboxer 04-24-2013 12:30 AM

It wouldn't be "The Show"... It would probably be "The League" so that's how I went.
A while back I went down that route when creating some covers.

T_Way 04-24-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyboxer (Post 2044950141)
It wouldn't be "The Show"... It would probably be "The League" so that's how I went.
A while back I went down that route when creating some covers.

Lol yeah it wouldnt be the "show". they would call it something else. how many covers did you make? that one looks cool man.