Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   OK enough complaining..who will get NBA 2K14? (/forums/showthread.php?t=626036)

Rubio809 04-30-2013 01:21 PM

OK enough complaining..who will get NBA 2K14?

Ok, I've witnessed A LOT of criticism on 2K13, to the point people say they HATE this game. I want to hear from those people with enough balls to say they refuse to give 2K another dime and will NOT purchase 2K14! Personally, NBA2K forum boards are still the most active on this site, 7 months after the release...so I think many are hypocrites and WILL purchase (maybe secretively..lol) yet another version in October. Granted this game requires custom sliders/rosters to be great, but I think this game is awesome and I will continue purchasing.

OkayC 04-30-2013 01:33 PM

Re: OK enough complaining..who will get NBA 2K14?

At least someone thinks its good. I use to think this game was the best out there up until the last couple of months, when the game would literally cheat for itself(see my rant on the mycareer thread). I'm contemplating getting 2k14, but only cuz i stopped playing call of duty months ago, and no other xbox game holds my interest more than 2k right now. I think 2k is on the right track with alot of stuff, but they just need to fix all the bugs and glitches.

Rubio809 04-30-2013 01:44 PM

Yes, no game is perfect. They all have certain bugs. Obviously people are still interested in this game as they keep coming back to this site, months after it's release. This poll was not to argue how good or bad the game is, as in listing all the bugs. We know it has issues, but I feel it is still a very good game...once again, with the right sliders/rosters. This poll is to see with all that complaining, with all of that b*tching, who has put their foot down and refuses to buy 2K14. This thread is to hear them speak up.

Taer 04-30-2013 01:55 PM

If 2k releases a PC version, then I'll get it; if not I most likely will not.

zigzagzigallah 04-30-2013 02:41 PM

I have every 2K since 2K7 dating back to the original XBOX... not going to stop now, there are enough modes, updates etc. to keep playing all year.

fully editing rosters & making upcoming draft classes keeps my OCD in check.

I enjoy it.

LionsFanNJ 04-30-2013 02:54 PM

Midnight release. I'm there

turty11 04-30-2013 03:07 PM

ill rent in on redbox first, as long as its playable and career mode is fun ill go and buy it

cthurt 04-30-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turty11 (Post 2044971995)
ill rent in on redbox first, as long as its playable and career mode is fun ill go and buy it

Im with you on this one, after having to turn in 2k13 early which was the first time ive done that with a NBA2k game, i got to test it out first to see if its worth the 60 bucks.