Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   OK enough complaining..who will get NBA 2K14? (/forums/showthread.php?t=626036)

oMarcus2Ko 06-02-2013 01:13 AM

Re: OK enough complaining..who will get NBA 2K14?

Day one Purchase. But i do agree 2K can absolutely Make the PERFECT GAME, but they dont improve drastically because it gives them a excuse to say, oh well we improved this year on something, but they can obviously make the perfect game if they wanted to.

jersez 06-02-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubio809 (Post 2044971723)
Ok, I've witnessed A LOT of criticism on 2K13, to the point people say they HATE this game. I want to hear from those people with enough balls to say they refuse to give 2K another dime and will NOT purchase 2K14! Personally, NBA2K forum boards are still the most active on this site, 7 months after the release...so I think many are hypocrites and WILL purchase (maybe secretively..lol) yet another version in October. Granted this game requires custom sliders/rosters to be great, but I think this game is awesome and I will continue purchasing.

One thing I've learned over the years here, is to expect negativity, some guys just don't like 2k because it's not NBA Live, they may not know how to properly play the game or they play on a difficulty setting too high for them. Some actually have legitimate issues with the game.

But you can tell when someone is bashing a game just to be a troll, or when someone is actually being objective and will give a way 2k can improve.

Me, personally I'm buying 2k basketball until they've proven they aren't going with realistic basketball anymore. The game isn't prefect and I'll say my issues with the game on here, but overall 2k has delivered stellar products for years.

As far as 2k13, I just find it funny because last year, 2k12 was the worst basketball game ever, to quite a lot of people on here. Now 2k13 is worse than 2k12. That just seems funny to me. I actually own the big 3(2k11,2k12 and 2k13) on PC, so I get to play them regularly and 2k13 is by far the better product. But this is my personal opinion. I'll probably be called a fanboy but hey it's the internet.

Noobland 06-02-2013 07:33 AM

It's a day one or not buy depending on one thing:Crew if it has it day one but if not. Not buying it

youvalss 06-02-2013 04:44 PM

Hard to answer this before even reading any detailed info about the game.

As of now, unless there is some ground-breaking feature/gameplay/mechanic (current-gen), I think I'll wait until the price drops, and stick with 2K13 in the mean time. It really depends on how much attention current-gen version receives (is there a next-gen version? I'm not updated). But time will tell...