Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show Last Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Please Help Me Out - 4/29 Roster (/forums/showthread.php?t=626992)

ninjamonkey 05-04-2013 06:44 PM

Please Help Me Out - 4/29 Roster

Guys, I feel like a complete idiot, but I just can't figure this out. I turned The Show on today and got a notice that there was an Updated Roster from 4/29 available for download. I accidentally clicked cancel instead of download. I then searched through the menus and couldn't find the place to download the roster. I know you can get rosters in the Vault, but I didn't see the official roster update from 4/29 anywhere. I tried restarting the game to get the noticed to come up again at the Start menu, but it's not coming up anymore. How the heck do I find official roster updates?

Any help?

NewNapkin 05-04-2013 07:26 PM

Scroll through the menus and find "Save Live Roster"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninjamonkey 05-04-2013 09:18 PM

Re: Please Help Me Out - 4/29 Roster

Quote:

Originally Posted by drmvp (Post 2044984955)
Scroll through the menus and find "Save Live Roster"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. For some reason I thought that feature meant it would save your current roster, as opposed to downloading the "Live Roster" from the server.

My game was acting really weird today. I just discovered the "Show Live" feature, so I was playing a current Orioles game, and it started my team off with all these minor leaguers (I think, that's who they were, and the opposing team had a Reliever starting). I quit and tried again, and everything was normal.

And I tried to save a Roster from the vault, and it simply wouldn't save until I restarted the game. Bizarre.