Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Would you Bewilling to wait 2 years for a new game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=628175)

BucksFan5Covers 05-09-2013 02:03 PM

Would you Bewilling to wait 2 years for a new game?

What do you guys think about this? This will give EA more time to "perfect" the game. I for one would be willing to let the annual NCAA and Madden titles go. I'm getting tired of them releasing the same game with a new title screen and new box art every year.

Scrapps 05-09-2013 02:48 PM

Re: Would you Bewilling to wait 2 years for a new game?

As opposed to buying the recycled crap they continue to put out on an annual basis? Absolutely. But, that day will never come. Too much $$$ involved.

d11king 05-09-2013 02:54 PM

Well... different games but NBA Live '10 was scrapped before the launch, and EA essentially took 2 years to try and build NBA Live '12 (I'm not calling that crap Elite) and scrapped that one as well, or whatever happened to it... haha so I'm not sure 2 years off would make any difference.

SonOfEd 05-09-2013 02:57 PM

I have been skipping every other year, so it wouldn't bother me. However, I know that EA wouldn't do this.

Cardot 05-09-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SonOfEd (Post 2044999990)
I have been skipping every other year, so it wouldn't bother me. However, I know that EA wouldn't do this.

Yeah, I do the same, so a 2 year cycle would be no problem for me. Aside from getting a bigger upgrade (at least in theory), I also don't have to invest 100 hours into slider adjustments during the no-buy years.

But I only play offline, so that makes this a little easier to do.

JerseySuave4 05-09-2013 03:47 PM

I skipped last year and am leaning towards skipping again this year. I stopped buying Madden a few years ago because for years I kept buying it but would be bored/disappointed and stopped playing it after a week or 2. I haven't missed either game so far so i'd be willing to wait longer to have a higher quality game.

antixnette 05-09-2013 04:02 PM

No.

No game will ever be perfect.

BucksFan5Covers 05-09-2013 04:08 PM

I didnt mean perfect. I meant the best they could possibly do