Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Interest In Player Tracker (/forums/showthread.php?t=629592)

BCScreamingEagles 05-13-2013 10:32 PM

Interest In Player Tracker

I was thinking of writing a Java application to help manage a users roster in dynasty mode to be used in conjunction with the NCAA football series. The application would allow a user to enter there depth chart at the beginning of a dynasty. The application would then provide a visual representation of your depth chart allowing a user to easily determine what positions were in need of recruiting. Once a recruit committed he could be added into the database. At the end of each season a user would be prompted to update there roster by entering by how much a player progressed, if a player redshirted, position changes, etc.

This is a project that is interesting to me but if enough people show interest in it I will try and release the application for the release of NCAA 14.

So in this thread Im just trying to gauge if there is interest in an application like this in the community and if so are there any specific features you would like to see implemented that would help make your roster management easier.

Soonerfan14 05-14-2013 01:37 AM

Sounds legit man!

jmaj315 05-15-2013 03:45 AM

Re: Interest In Player Tracker

PLEASE! I hate using the stick notes app on my mac :woot:

Vavatron 05-15-2013 12:40 PM

Sign me up...

bigrice25 05-15-2013 01:04 PM

I'm definitely interested.

MsuGaige 05-15-2013 01:09 PM

This is a must!!

Pezell04x 05-15-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCScreamingEagles (Post 2045011762)
I was thinking of writing a Java application to help manage a users roster in dynasty mode to be used in conjunction with the NCAA football series. The application would allow a user to enter there depth chart at the beginning of a dynasty. The application would then provide a visual representation of your depth chart allowing a user to easily determine what positions were in need of recruiting. Once a recruit committed he could be added into the database. At the end of each season a user would be prompted to update there roster by entering by how much a player progressed, if a player redshirted, position changes, etc.

This is a project that is interesting to me but if enough people show interest in it I will try and release the application for the release of NCAA 14.

So in this thread Im just trying to gauge if there is interest in an application like this in the community and if so are there any specific features you would like to see implemented that would help make your roster management easier.

I'm in. I'd use this all day.

Lawdawg25 05-15-2013 02:07 PM

I'd use this for sure.