Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 14 Blog - Ultimate Team (/forums/showthread.php?t=630207)

Steve_OS 05-15-2013 03:16 PM

NCAA Football 14 Blog - Ultimate Team

EA SPORTS has posted NCAA Football 14 Playbook #3: Ultimate Team. Ultimate Team is one of the most popular modes among fans of titles like Madden NFL, NHL and FIFA, and EA SPORTS is excited to offer it for the first time in the NCAA Football franchise.

In Ultimate Team, fans can build a powerhouse team utilizing the best of the best from their own alma mater, or across all college football. Some of the highlights of Ultimate Team include:
  • Over 1,400 former college players available at launch
  • Fans can compete in Solo Challenges against the CPU or take part in the new Head-to-Head Seasons mode against other players. Head-to-Head Seasons involves creating a 10-game season with eight increasing levels of competition
  • Collections, one of the most addictive features in Ultimate Team, allows fans to collect star players, set lineups, and earn coins, special packs or rare players and items
For a more details on Ultimate Team, check out the NCAA Football Ultimate Team blog.

More playbooks will be announced in coming weeks including NCAA Football Dynasty (May 28th) and Play a Season (June 17th).

GatorNation15 05-15-2013 03:19 PM

Re: NCAA Football 14 Blog - Ultimate Team

can't wait to build the ultimate Florida offense!!

N51_rob 05-15-2013 03:19 PM

So that is how they will do it. With old players. That answered that question. Let me get that Charlie Ward card!

GruffyMcGuiness 05-15-2013 03:20 PM

Already pre-ordered my NCAA from Gamestop. Hopefully someone will trade me an ACC pack for an SEC.

I wasn't excited about this, but I'm pleasantly surprised.

pdandi1 05-15-2013 03:29 PM

I wonder if once players are drafted, they will add them to UT, such as JFF

The_Wise_One 05-15-2013 03:38 PM

I will definitely put some hours into this mode to make an all star team.

StayPlation82 05-15-2013 03:55 PM

can't wait for the Devin Hester card...will he be a corner or a running back? who knows! Brad Smith back at QB? will USC allow Reggie Bush to represent the school? it'll be a fun mode I think.

UMhester04 05-15-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StayPlation82 (Post 2045016583)
can't wait for the Devin Hester card...will he be a corner or a running back? who knows! Brad Smith back at QB? will USC allow Reggie Bush to represent the school? it'll be a fun mode I think.

Hester at corner most likely. Sucks we can't use him to his full potential cause returning kicks and punts is so lackluster in this game.