Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Trailer - Owner Mode (/forums/showthread.php?t=631546)

Steve_OS 05-20-2013 03:07 PM

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Trailer - Owner Mode

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:

Madden 25 Connected Franchise Trailer featuring Owner Mode. Presenting the official first look at the all-new Connected Franchise experience with Owner Mode in Madden NFL 25. Take control of your favorite player, coach, or owner and lead your team to the championship.

DeuceDouglas 05-20-2013 03:10 PM

Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise Trailer - Owner Mode

This looks awesome. Need moar.

Cpre5 05-20-2013 03:16 PM

I hope we can keep the team name and uniform if we relocate.

CT Pitbull 05-20-2013 03:18 PM

looks very nice for those who wanted something like head coach. I hope they have a mode that just allows you to play a season controlling all 32 teams as I don't like to dive into the "off field" stuff (concessions prices and etc)..I just wanna play the game on the field and check some stats once in awhile...very happy for those who wanted this kind of depth to the mode.

jmurphy31 05-20-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT Pittbull (Post 2045031146)
looks very nice for those who wanted something like head coach. I hope they have a mode that just allows you to play a season controlling all 32 teams as I don't like to dive into the "off field" stuff (concessions prices and etc)..I just wanna play the game on the field and check some stats once in awhile

Maybe being a coach allows you to do all the coaching things and being an owner allows you to concession prices..

Controlling nacho prices doesn't appeal to me , but I know a lot of peopel like to do that so I am glad they got it in. Hopefully, if you are forced to do it, you can sim it and not get screwed by the CPU choices

DJ 05-20-2013 03:21 PM

Glad this is in the game. Not sure why all of this couldn't have been added last year, though.

GritSnSpeed 05-20-2013 03:24 PM

Damn you Madden!! I was dead set on not buying this yr. And until I hear that they fixed the cap glitch and CPU playcalling problem I won't. But watching that trailer,... I waivered for a second.

Sent from a place that loves Momma, guns and Jesus. And not necessarily in that order.

KingofOldSchool 05-20-2013 03:24 PM

It seems like I've seen this somewhere before...