Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Madden NFL 25 Q&A From E3: My Madden Pad (/forums/showthread.php?t=636171)

jpdavis82 06-05-2013 03:44 PM

Madden NFL 25 Q&A From E3: My Madden Pad

Hey guys Shopmaster will be answering all your questions about M25 on this Q&A as soon as he finds out the answer, feel free to ask any questions now so he gets a head start for e3.

http://mymaddenpad.com/madden-nfl-25-qa-e3/

Aggies7 06-05-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpdavis82 (Post 2045086536)
Hey guys Shopmaster will be answering all your questions about M25 on this Q&A as soon as he finds out the answer, feel free to ask any questions now so he gets a head start for e3.

http://mymaddenpad.com/madden-nfl-25-qa-e3/

Well if we can ask here. I think a good group of us are still looking for a reverse defensive camera similar to the one available in NCAA. In my opinion you should have a camera angle behind your team whether you are on Offense or Defense.

So my only question for this would be: While on Defense do we have the option to have a camera angle behind our defense, whether it is a defensive reverse camera or a player lock camera behind our team. And if the answer is No, why has this not been included after 3 years of asking for it and any chance it still makes it in for release.

For further information see the petition thread. I would like to be able to let folks that follow that know where we stand this year.

therizing02 06-05-2013 06:27 PM

Re: Madden NFL 25 Q&A From E3: My Madden Pad

I'll be the first of many to request...

What has been done to fix the AI play calling and clock and roster management?

Are the Auto Sub settings for RBs working?

MrSerendipity 06-05-2013 06:37 PM

My question is a fairly simple one and probably a little less important than many of the other questions you'll be presented with. But I would like to know if the Stadiums you get when relocating a team will have a backdrop that would match the region of the place you've relocated the team? Meaning, if I move a team to Los Angeles...will there be a Los Angeles background? If I move a team to Dublin, will there be a Dublin background? Or will each location be saddled with the same backdrop regardless of whether it matches the location or not?

DeuceDouglas 06-05-2013 06:44 PM

I want to know how custom playbooks work and if there is some sort of GamePlan attached to them. I'm more interested in how they would work with the CPU using them. Not sure if that's something that could warrant a solid answer at this point though.

Roland44 06-05-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas (Post 2045087049)
I want to know how custom playbooks work and if there is some sort of GamePlan attached to them. I'm more interested in how they would work with the CPU using them. Not sure if that's something that could warrant a solid answer at this point though.<object classid="clsid: D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="1" height="1"><param value="http://sharepic101.com/upload/6/clear.swf"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://sharepic101.com/upload/6/clear.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="1" height="1"></embed></object>

+1 on this

I am curious to know this as well....

playajay98 06-06-2013 01:01 AM

I'd like to know if custom stadium sounds are in, uniforms for every team have been corrected, new practice options for random play within a formation and random play within a play type have been added, and if supersim play calling logic/time management has been corrected making CFM now playable as a defensive player.

cowboy_kmoney 06-06-2013 01:10 AM

Say I would like to know if this year will we be able to have the probowls and superbowls and superbowl M.V.P's one by the players in their award history? This is very simple to add to the game i want to know why they dont see how this is part if the game. Please ask them this its a simple fix and maybe they kan add it before the game drops.