Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   OS Roundtable: Which Console Had the Best Showing Yesterday? (/forums/showthread.php?t=637267)

RaychelSnr 06-11-2013 10:28 AM

OS Roundtable: Which Console Had the Best Showing Yesterday?

The console wars are back!

The day before the opening day of E3 brought several memorable moments which have seemed to be in short supply in the past several years of E3. We saw a new generation of sports games unvieled, we saw amazing non sports gaming surprises announced (Star Wars Battlefront anyone?), and we saw Sony do to Microsoft what Hulk Hogan did to Andre the Giant at Wrestlemania III.

Here are our staff's thoughts on which next-gen console seems to be having the best E3 up to this point...

Read More - OS Roundtable: Which Console Had the Best Showing Yesterday?

outkaz79 06-11-2013 10:45 AM

@Bishop Tart did you read about Killer Instinct!?!? "a day-one digital-only release on Xbox One, and features -- get this -- one character. Jago is free to play on launch day. Everyone else -- unspecified returning characters as well as original fighters -- will cost money. WTF!?!?

Source:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/11/killer-instinct-is-a-fun-free-to-play-xbox-one-launch-game

PS4 Hands down

nate1986 06-11-2013 10:50 AM

I agree, clearly Sony cares more about their consumers when it comes down to understanding their wants for a console, no restrictions, no daily log ins required, good pricing, same great gaming and apps

californ14 06-11-2013 10:56 AM

This is a fair example of how competition should work, consumers coming out as the winners of choice and quality.

tbennett54 06-11-2013 11:10 AM

XBOX One, if they didn't have the stupid DRM, needing kinect, and the way they are handling used games. I would buy one

soonermagic88 06-11-2013 11:12 AM

Not even close, PS4!

robdilla 06-11-2013 11:27 AM

xbox one for me day one

esinrada 06-11-2013 11:48 AM

I have both now but have been very loyal to xbox. Ps3 couldnt catch up with the original xbox when it came to voice chat and online play. That being said, xbox killed themselves with these terrible decisions. This is a sad day for gamers who love xbox but these mandatory things with the camera and internet are game changers. Looks like its PS4 for me.