Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Biggest Surprise/Disappointment from EA's Press Conference (/forums/showthread.php?t=637272)

RaychelSnr 06-11-2013 10:40 AM

Biggest Surprise/Disappointment from EA's Press Conference

Yesterday's EA Press Conference was heavy on next-gen sports gaming and non-sports gaming surprises. While we didn't get everything we wanted out of the conference, we were all given quite a few nuggets on the next generation of sports games.

Here is what we found surprising and disappointing about EA's showing yesterday...

Read More - Biggest Surprise/Disappointment from EA's Press Conference

SHAKYR 06-11-2013 11:38 AM

Nothing really surprised me or jumped out there for me. I was a little disappointed about the confirmation of the UFC game coming out in 2014. This leaves fans to wonder about the fate of the Fight Night even more.

skrody 06-11-2013 11:46 AM

Re: Biggest Surprise/Disappointment from EA's Press Conference

honestly, super disappointed at lack of NHL on next gen. you can't do anything more on current gen that will satisfy fans. if anywhere could benefit from the "living worlds" its a playoff hockey game!

13whitebread 06-11-2013 11:58 AM

Again no hockey not even a sniff about it. I guess that's ok because they better bring next year in 2015 that's 2 years to work on it. I guess will have one more year with nhl 14. Who are the announcers?

canucksss 06-11-2013 02:43 PM

Re: Biggest Surprise/Disappointment from EA's Press Conference

i feel the pain of all the NHL enthusiasts here in OS. The Biggest disappoint for me is that they did not show the GAMEPLAY, instead, all CIG that doesnt even look great!

NBA Live, in some of the "highlights" there were no fans watching the game. THe lights were only on the game play with dark surrounding...I get that it is for presentation...but thats not realistic IMO. Look at NBA 2k14, although I dont know if thats the next-gen edition, but it looks real. IM NOT EVEN an NBA gamer :D

Eski33 06-16-2013 07:33 PM

Surprise: Battlefront

Disappointment: No Live gameplay