Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Football Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165)
-   -   Next Generation (/forums/showthread.php?t=637850)

movethechains11 06-13-2013 10:32 PM

Next Generation

Any chance we see a Head Coach or a 2k game for the next generation at some point?

bigbob 06-13-2013 10:55 PM

Re: Next Generation

Maybe, and absolutely not.

movethechains11 06-13-2013 11:44 PM

Really liked head coach wish madden would just add their gameplay to head coach logics.

PVarck31 06-14-2013 08:23 AM

I would say there is a shred of hope for another NFL game. I only say this because the NFL and EA have yet to come to an agreement on an exclusive rights. EA doesn't want to pay anywhere near the amount they paid for the first contract. They could agree to a 3rd party contract. Just simply what they had before the exclusive agreement.

This could open the door for another NFL game if the NFL itself wants to extend the license to others.

This might be all wishful thinking, but I guess its possible.

And just to be clear, I don't hate Madden at all. I just want their to be competition.

Skyboxer 06-14-2013 08:32 AM

I hope. Not in a very good mood right now with EA and their BS response to why there's no D camera in Madden.

Just seems like we may be headed to another gen of lack of advancements and overall "been there done that" feel.

PVarck31 06-14-2013 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyboxer (Post 2045120449)
I hope. Not in a very good mood right now with EA and their BS response to why there's no D camera in Madden.

Just seems like we may be headed to another gen of lack of advancements and overall "been there done that" feel.

Yeah, that sucks. The D cam is pretty awesome. I don't use it the whole game, but I do use it for maybe a quarter total. It would be nice to have the option.

movethechains11 06-14-2013 12:25 PM

I buy madden every year but quickly lose interest. I'm all about the career modes and nobody is better than 2k in my opinion. Really wish there was a football game with the quality of nba 2k and MLB the show

elgreazy1 06-14-2013 03:53 PM

Probalby not going to happen.

I just wish someone would come out with a non-NFL football game with hefty customization options. I feel many of us would easily forgive the game not having crazy beautiful graphics and other next-gen bells & whistles in exchange for solid gameplay and an immersive experience.