Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Operation Sports Content and Other News (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Biggest Surprise/Disappointment From E3 (/forums/showthread.php?t=638823)

RaychelSnr 06-19-2013 10:14 AM

Biggest Surprise/Disappointment From E3

Another E3 has come and gone. With just about a week of reflection, we look back on the show and talk about the things that were both surprising and disappointing to us from one of the most memorable E3's of all time.

Read More - Biggest Surprise/Disappointment From E3

huntt26 06-19-2013 01:02 PM

My biggest surprise is how many great games are still coming to current gen systems.

Biggest disappointment was not seeing any actual gameplay of madden next-gen. Only heard them talk about how cool it is/can be. I'd like to see why I should get that instead of the current-gen version a few months earlier. Granted, we will find out as time goes on.

Lisa21 06-19-2013 04:30 PM

If you think Pamela`s story is terrific..., two weaks-ago my girlfriends brother basically brought home $9349 working a fourty hour month in their apartment and they're best friend's ex-wife`s neighbour done this for 6 months and recieved a check for more than $9349 part-time from there mac. use the steps on this web-site.......... Cat48.ℂOℳ

GrandMaster B 06-20-2013 11:08 AM

I didn't like that hockey won't be using the new engine this year and we will have to presumably wait until NHL 2015. Nothing about golf was mentioned either besides the Hot Shots rip off.