Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable (/forums/showthread.php?t=638970)

RaychelSnr 06-20-2013 10:35 AM

NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable

The NCAA Football 14 demo went live on Tuesday and most of you have already gotten some hands-on time with this year's game. Several of our writers have also logged in several games with opinions ranging from delighted to fairly disappointed. Read on to see our thoughts and let us know what you thought of the demo!

Read More - NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions

seasprite 06-20-2013 10:43 AM

Re: NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions

My opinion mirrors Rob's take on it............for me, the pros outweigh the cons

SpartyParty11 06-20-2013 11:04 AM

Re: NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable

The gameplay isn't too bad. Better than last year no doubt. But I had noticed the replays lag a bit and when they shows the fans, the 2D fans are under the 3D fans. And in one scene, the 3D fans were floating while my player was high fiving them.

AlreadyKnoJ 06-20-2013 11:22 AM

I for one was disgusted with NCAA 13, and returned it within a week of buying it. However, I am impressed with NCAA 14, and will be copping first day no doubt. Hopefully, EA fixes those wack replay angles and make the crowd reactions more explosive

DirtyJerz32 06-20-2013 11:33 AM

Good talk guys. I love the demo and will continue playing it until release day. I'm still playing 13 due to an OD with some of my friends, but if I wasn't still in that I would never go back to 13. It just feels like EA got it right this year. I'll wait to play the retail version before I go any further. So far... job well done EA.

moneal2001 06-20-2013 11:44 AM

Is it just me or did Jayson Young just bash the game without giving any impressions. He talked about all that was wrong with the previous versions and dismissed the improvements.

michigan21 06-20-2013 11:56 AM

Re: NCAA Football 14 Demo Impressions Roundtable

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneal2001 (Post 2045144859)
Is it just me or did Jayson Young just bash the game without giving any impressions. He talked about all that was wrong with the previous versions and dismissed the improvements.

He mirrors what iv'e been saying for the past two weeks. After playing the demo a bit, I still feel this is a game, ncaa14, that we should have had two years ago or even last year. Hopefully in a few weeks the final full product gives us the payoff we've all been looking for.

The_Wise_One 06-20-2013 11:59 AM

Although people talk about the big things, the little things are what surprised people.