Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Wrestling (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   WWE 13 Complete Attitude Era Game save (/forums/showthread.php?t=639051)

omega412930 06-21-2013 12:33 AM

WWE 13 Complete Attitude Era Game save

1 Attachment(s)
Here It Is guys finally all the greatest superstars, shows, championships and everything else great from the attitude era! Now since the attitude era was soo big from 96-02 ive tried to keep the times split so during the week if ur in universe mode from Raw is War and WWE Heat is the 90s and best era of attitude, then Smackdown and Velocity is the later years when Brock Lesnar and Kurt Angle were big, also during the week u have all the best of ECW in its glory days and of course once a month a legendary PPV, these are for Xbox 360

Here are the rosters for each attitude era

RAW is WAR / Heat Era (90s)
Spoiler

Smackdown / Velocity Era (2000s)
Spoiler

Attitude Era Complete - http://www.mediafire.com/download/87...titude_era.zip
*Beta includes all superstars listed except ones listed as DLC, shows, and championships, trons and entrance music will be coming in update, just unzip file and transfer everything to ur usb drive or hdd and put in ur profile ids and save rehash and resign and u should b good to go but if u dont copy every file over it wont load right

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...360-users.html

AirJordanFan93 06-21-2013 03:23 AM

Re: WWE 13 Complete Attitude Era Game save

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega412930 (Post 2045148616)
hey guys i currently have re done the entire wwe13 game with 50 new attitude eras superstars along with their ppvs, shows and titles from that era, im gonna post the game save file along with all the caws and themes in a package, if u want to use this u will eithrr have to use a separate usb drive or mem card or delete ur current wwe13 data from ur hdd or it wont work cause u cant have two different files on one save, also u will have to put in ur profile id into the game save and each caw and rehash and resign them all before u put it on ur console, anyone interested in this? i am in process of splitting apart my current wwe file and tna file into two different all wwe nxt file and one all tna file which i will post as well as long as theres interest

Ill take a look at this save

molokoplus 06-21-2013 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omega412930 (Post 2045148616)
hey guys i currently have re done the entire wwe13 game with 50 new attitude eras superstars along with their ppvs, shows and titles from that era, im gonna post the game save file along with all the caws and themes in a package, if u want to use this u will eithrr have to use a separate usb drive or mem card or delete ur current wwe13 data from ur hdd or it wont work cause u cant have two different files on one save, also u will have to put in ur profile id into the game save and each caw and rehash and resign them all before u put it on ur console, anyone interested in this? i am in process of splitting apart my current wwe file and tna file into two different all wwe nxt file and one all tna file which i will post as well as long as theres interest

Would love to see this. Any of your wrestlers going to have custom renders? And will all have accurate movesets(the in-game ones suck)? Also, for the WWE / NXT save, it would be awesome if you include caws created by the nCo team.

omega412930 06-21-2013 08:47 PM

dont kno how to do the custom.renders but when i kno how i will and yes all appropriate move sets are done any adjustments please let me kno, the nxt file wont b done for awhile but the attitude one is done just gotta start doing the authentic titantron videos they take alil while but i will upload the beta file of the attitude era with shows, superstars and music tomorro if i dont get time tonight, wanna make sure everyone can use it and it works ok

molokoplus 06-22-2013 09:31 AM

Cool. Looking forward to this. I was sad to see Dynomyte's great Attitude project get shelved when he lost all of his work, so I've been waiting for a complete Attitude-era save.

omega412930 06-22-2013 02:18 PM

yea i focused on bringing back alot of the things that i could remember from that era the way i did things was raw was like the 90s of the attitude era then smackdown was ffom like 2000 to 2002 when it ended, and also have an ecw roster of superstars back when ecw was great during that time

molokoplus 06-22-2013 03:58 PM

Here's the tool you'll need to add renders: http://smacktalks.org/forums/index.p...njecting-caws/.

Smacktalks also has a number of renders created by others uploaded to the boards - might save you some time. I think I also have some Attitude era trons I downloaded that might save you some work as well. Will upload them later if you like. Let me know.

And do you have live?

omega412930 06-22-2013 04:10 PM

thankx alot man i would love the trons also.and yes i have live my gamertag is sazzy41