Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Using Different Camera Angles Depending On How Big The Game Is (/forums/showthread.php?t=640312)

TarHeelPhenom 06-30-2013 10:43 PM

Using Different Camera Angles Depending On How Big The Game Is

I want to utilize all the camera angles. So I think I'm gonna change up based on the magnitude of the game. For example for games that are no televised ill prolly use the Zoom b/c it's closer to the field. For regional games ill use the normal cam and for nationally televised and big time games the coordinator cam. Just to keep it fresh...

Pokes404 06-30-2013 11:25 PM

Re: Using Different Camera Angles Depending On How Big The Game Is

Have to say, I really like the Zoom camera. I just wish it didn't zoom in quite so far on running plays. I like the idea of getting closer to the field, and seeing the game the way the players do. It gives you a little more realistic perspective when passing, and it makes the running game feel brutal.

But like I said, it limits your perspective a little too much once the ball is out of the quarterback's hands, and that can be a problem sometimes.

Anyways, to stay on topic, this seems like an interesting idea to help give games a little different feel.

dschreck26 06-30-2013 11:39 PM

Yeah I really am a fan of all three of those camera angles. So I might have to try it.

Sundown2600 06-30-2013 11:50 PM

I love cordinator cam but it makes the game a bit too easy for me being able to see everything on the field. Zoom cam is my fav right now. Loving it.

Nice concept you got there

malowry 07-01-2013 12:40 AM

Seems like an interesting idea. I probably wouldn't do it because I like to stick with one camera angle that's familiar and comfortable. I don't want to have to adjust to a new camera angle while I'm playing the national championship game or something like that.

StoneCalf 07-01-2013 01:25 AM

I'll probably be sticking with the default camera. I experimented with the new ones in the demo, and they are neat, but I'm so used to the standard one.

I may sample some more once the game releases.

merchant1874 07-01-2013 03:04 PM

Nice idea.

Might also implement the idea into road games. Maybe play with coordinator at home then mix up the other cameras for road games.

Pike1302 07-01-2013 03:42 PM

Isn't there supposed to be a 'broadcast' cam also? I read about it on the demo but it isn't an option to select in the game .... I wonder if it will be available in the full release? I assume it will be like the side to side broadcast option in madden, although I haven't played madden for a few years