Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Anyone else creating some top ranked recruits? (/forums/showthread.php?t=64035)

RandyMoss84 12-18-2003 09:42 PM

Anyone else creating some top ranked recruits?

I'm thinking about creating the top 15-20 recruits for use in dynasty mode, anyone else doing this? and how did you rate everyone? What do you think Adrian Peterson and people like that should be rated?

bgeno 12-18-2003 09:57 PM

Re: Anyone else creating some top ranked recruits?

http://rivals100.rivals.com/

That's my favorite recruiting site. It shows 40 times so you can get the speed down.

Anthony Morelli goes to a school that's not to far away from me and he's supposed to be awesome. Word is, Pitt told him he'd start VERY soon, that's one of the reasons he commited to them. Pitt has a backup quarterback right now that tore up my high school 1 or 2 years in a row who was supposedly recruited by every div. 1 school in the nation, but he's apparently been a big disappointment. He and Michigan's Steve Breaston hooked up a bunch of times in our annual PA vs. Ohio Big 33 game a few years back.

Vince 12-19-2003 08:47 AM

Morelli is not very smart thought...

bgeno 12-19-2003 09:41 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
Morelli is not very smart thought...

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

This isn't recruits for NASA here. Let's be honest, a lot of major recruits are dumb as a brick. And this comes from a high school football player.

Vince 12-19-2003 09:47 PM

I too play/played HS football.And i disagree.There are alot of smart players..I'm not sayying this to belittle morelli.Just that during the ea sports elite 11 camp they said that he had problems with his grades and i heard that he could barelky crack the 750's in his sat's.Personally i hope he does well cause they're is alot of pressure on him especially with all the great players that have come out of Penn Hills and west PA.The guy has a cannon!

uofm 12-19-2003 10:05 PM

I use the espn.com recruiting top 100 each year of my dynasty I create the top 15 players and work my way down the list. I usually try not to rate the players above 85 and try to find guys of similar types already in the game to use for ratings. Adrian Peterson was the only 85 I made since he was the top high school player.

Steelerfan2k1 12-23-2003 06:06 PM

You know what was real annoying....

I created Petersen in my dynasty (he was an 82 - #1 rated player overall), and Texas - which is absolutely loaded at running back, lands him. He didn't play at all his freshman year in 2004, and - unbelievably, Texas cut him before the 2005 season.

I wish that this game had transfers for the players who are "cut"....

bigman24 12-23-2003 07:44 PM

I always create the top 20 and some positional recruits also in every NCCA ive ever played