Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Teambuilder Forum (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=197)
-   -   New to TB this year, had a few important questions (/forums/showthread.php?t=640586)

bignick_13 07-02-2013 03:31 PM

New to TB this year, had a few important questions

I don't have 13 anymore, so I can't find the answers to these questions within the game and I haven't found them on the site.

How are pipelines generated for TB schools? I've read some assumptions that they just replaced the schools you transferred out, but nothing was confirmed. Anyone know?

Also, does anyone know about the record books? Are they generic, set at 0, replacement? I'm a huge records guy and want to have a team built from scratch with all of my accomplishments. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

gatortech7 07-02-2013 10:37 PM

Re: New to TB this year, had a few important questions

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignick_13 (Post 2045193471)
I don't have 13 anymore, so I can't find the answers to these questions within the game and I haven't found them on the site.

How are pipelines generated for TB schools? I've read some assumptions that they just replaced the schools you transferred out, but nothing was confirmed. Anyone know?

Also, does anyone know about the record books? Are they generic, set at 0, replacement? I'm a huge records guy and want to have a team built from scratch with all of my accomplishments. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Pipeline start with the team you use as a template, unless u use a gen roster then i think it takes the pipeline from the team u replace as for your second question the records are from the team u replace