Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What level are you playing at now? (/forums/showthread.php?t=640763)

Mizzoutiger 07-03-2013 07:56 PM

What level are you playing at now?

Now that the demo has been out a while what level do you think is the best? Also, if you play at Heisman do you feel it may make the lesser teams "too good"?

Thanks!

boxboy99 07-03-2013 08:10 PM

Re: What level are you playing at now?

Not sure but I might run AA on Offense and Heisman on Defense. I don't want to mess with sliders too much because I know we will be running on AA in my Online Dynasty.

SlickRick11 07-03-2013 08:31 PM

Heisman Offense and Heisman Defense is the only way I'll play it offline with some very good sliders

In my online dynasty I think were going to be playing on All-American, which is fine with me as long as we have a good set of sliders to go with it

Pappy Knuckles 07-03-2013 08:37 PM

I was running Heisman on offense and All-American on defense, but for the past couple of days I've gone straight Heisman.

grabursock55 07-03-2013 08:59 PM

I like running AA for offense and Defense.

I feel like you get a good balance of opponent skill, and accurate gameplay, where the CPU wont go into juggernaut mode because the game dosent want you to win.

Sliders are good if they work, but that is yet to be seen for this years game. But i'm fine with just running AA and n ot touching the sliders

wolverinemaniac 07-03-2013 09:48 PM

AA Offense, Heisman Defense for me.

DanHnat 07-03-2013 09:49 PM

I think all american is too easy to exploit. You get one guy with some speed and he blows by everyone. I can't wait to get my od started with some good sliders. So ready for this game. Tryin to be patient...

gilczbq 07-04-2013 12:12 AM

I know we will be running on AA in my Online Dynasty.