Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   As a Gators fan, Im still sicked as to why EA shafts us. (/forums/showthread.php?t=641200)

BonesKnows85 07-06-2013 07:55 PM

As a Gators fan, Im still sicked as to why EA shafts us.

It took EA 3 years to get Florida's accessory color right and get Orange cleats in the game, something Gator fans have been complaining about for years now,

so what does EA to make sure they get it wrong....the add blue nike logos to the cleats. It just disturbs me, I know they did it on purpose. Florida State has their correct garnet shoes, with garnet outlined nike logos, not filled in with Gold.

There is supposedly a UF fan on this development team, but he shows that he hasn't seen very many UF games. I'm glad to have the right color now, but to just slap Gator Nation in the face and still not have them 100% correct is low down.

I'm also ticked that Florida's new uniforms aren't in game. They have been known and seen for a LONG time. Also, the SEC logo on Florida's current jerseys are correct.

Now I know this seems petty, but seriously, explain it to me:

Florida State, and other Nike schools have their correct color, with BS filled in nike logos like Florida. AND-

All other SEC teams have the new SEC logo patch on their jersey, BUT NOT FLORIDA. Even though we wore it last year.

Georgia released the new font on their jerseys AFTER Florida. Yet there's are in game and UF's are not.

It's becoming blatant.......

twookool 07-06-2013 07:58 PM

Re: As a Gators fan, Im still sicked as to why EA shafts us.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonesKnows85 (Post 2045210041)
It took EA 3 years to get Florida's accessory color right and get Orange cleats in the game, something Gator fans have been complaining about for years now,

so what does EA to make sure they get it wrong....the add blue nike logos to the cleats. It just disturbs me, I know they did it on purpose. Florida State has their correct garnet shoes, with garnet outlined nike logos, not filled in with Gold.

There is supposedly a UF fan on this development team, but he shows that he hasn't seen very many UF games. I'm glad to have the right color now, but to just slap Gator Nation in the face and still not have them 100% correct is low down.

I'm also ticked that Florida's new uniforms aren't in game. They have been known and seen for a LONG time. Also, the SEC logo on Florida's current jerseys are correct.

Now I know this seems petty, but seriously, explain it to me:

Florida State, and other Nike schools have their correct color, with BS filled in nike logos like Florida. AND-

All other SEC teams have the new SEC logo patch on their jersey, BUT NOT FLORIDA. Even though we wore it last year.

yeah im sure ea is out to get florida by getting their uniforms wrong on purpose... better yet i bet they are specifically targeting you to piss you off. they must know this upsets you so they do it just to push your buttons

TripleCrown9 07-06-2013 08:00 PM

So you're saying EA is purposely screwing up Florida? And that they added blue logos on the cleats just to piss off Florida fans?

kehlis 07-06-2013 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonesKnows85 (Post 2045210041)

And posts like this are becoming very tiring over the years.

Closed.