Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Save highlights for newspaper feeds..... (/forums/showthread.php?t=641285)

kingsofthevalley 07-07-2013 09:52 AM

Save highlights for newspaper feeds.....

For those who haven't noticed yet, if you want the newspaper pics similar to the PS2 generation, make sure you save some highlights from your game. They will actually show up in the newsfeed in the dynasty screen. Pretty neat. I've been waiting for that to return.

JoshC1977 07-07-2013 09:58 AM

Re: Save highlights for newspaper feeds.....

I am assuming you mean the screen where you select to go to the next game or go to recruiting, correct? There are the news items along side...yes, pictures will show there. If we're talking about the same thing, it was definitely like this last year and I believe for the last couple of years....

Dbrentonbuck 07-07-2013 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley (Post 2045211804)
For those who haven't noticed yet, if you want the newspaper pics similar to the PS2 generation, make sure you save some highlights from your game. They will actually show up in the newsfeed in the dynasty screen. Pretty neat. I've been waiting for that to return.

When you say save highlights, you mean as videos or screen shots?

buickbeast 07-07-2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck (Post 2045211818)
When you say save highlights, you mean as videos or screen shots?

Screen shots, far as I can, tell it's the same as it was last years.

speedy43 07-07-2013 11:13 AM

This has actually been in for a couple years now. I believe I spotted it when they implemented the online dynasty site.

kingsofthevalley 07-07-2013 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshC1977 (Post 2045211817)
I am assuming you mean the screen where you select to go to the next game or go to recruiting, correct? There are the news items along side...yes, pictures will show there. If we're talking about the same thing, it was definitely like this last year and I believe for the last couple of years....

Correct, thats the screen I'm referring to. Ok, didn't know it was in for the past couple of years though. I guess because I've never been one to save pics and highlights. Are you aware of what the prerequisites are to make the pics show on a consistent basis?

Reason I'm asking:

1. The first time I did it, I didn't save any screen shots but saved an actual video (just one) and the video showed up as a still picture in the news screen.

2. The second time I tried it, I saved two videos but nothing showed up in the newsfeed after the game.

3. From one of the responses here, he implies that you have to save one of the still screen shots to make it work?

I want to make sure something is there every week.

speedy43 07-07-2013 11:54 AM

I haven't tried it on a consistent basis, but every time that I have saved a still screen shot one has been shown in the news articles.