Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   camera angle? (/forums/showthread.php?t=641323)

twinswinagain 07-07-2013 01:11 PM

camera angle?

What is everyone using?

cibarra 07-07-2013 01:16 PM

I'm using normal in my dynasty and zoom in my RTG running back.

jahswill 07-07-2013 01:21 PM

Re: camera angle?

I'm going back and forth with cord cam and wide. Trying to decide which one gives the best of both worlds. Cord cam definitely gives you a great perspective, but sometimes it seems to hover over your head eliminating what you can see upfield when running the ball and returns. Wide gives you the ability to see upfield as well as a full width. But it sometimes seems to far away from the action. I had a lot of possible long runs broken up on the cord cam because I just couldn't see what was ahead of me.

ItsOrangeBaby 07-07-2013 02:01 PM

I tried to run a game with widescreen yesterday and was just not able to get a great feel pkaying with. The pro is the camrea does give you a advantage in the passing game since your able to see the full field, but the draw back is you can't really judge the distance between the defenders and runners when you are running the ball.
Defense the camera brings the same problems, but if the option was available I would default it to my 3rd and 4th down cam on defense.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta