Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Head to Head Seasons (/forums/showthread.php?t=641356)

boxboy99 07-07-2013 04:35 PM

Head to Head Seasons

Discuss your Head to Head Seasons.

I finally found an opponent after checking several times the last couple of days. Ran the opening kick back with Barry Sanders. Got a stop and then was about to score again when my opponent disconnected. I got the win.

Games are only 3 minute quarters, a bit short for my taste. I also didn't notice any info on my opponent before the games started. I really had no clue what I was up against.

fearme504 07-09-2013 03:23 AM

Re: Head to Head Seasons

Well I 1-2 so far in my 'season' I won my first game pretty easily, well I was winning then he lost connection...any way next two games were really frustrating....Im playing against people 'my level' and their teams overall has to be about 30 points higher then mine. Thats pretty frustrating, also I dont like that there arnt any leaderboards...or the fact that I cant see my opponents record, or ovr....oh well

fearme504 07-09-2013 04:59 PM

1-3 Now, Sucks I keep pulling guys that are 'my level' yet have teams 100 times better than mine. At least this one was a good game, went into overtime 21-21 he scored easily on his first possession and kicked a FG, I scored after two plays of my first possession as well however, knowing that I couldn't stop his offense I decided to go for two. It back fired and the slant route was incomplete good exciting game though!

LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU 07-09-2013 09:48 PM

0-4
1st 28-7 L
2nd 7-0 L
3rd 7-6 L
4th 28-14 L

Few good moments in my games I had a 60 yard run by Bo Jackson

In my 3rd game I had a 80 yard pick 6 with Troy Polamalu but I screwed up and went for the win on a 2pt Conversion Fake Field goal and hit A instead of X so I ended up getting sacked when I had a open WR for the win.

fearme504 07-09-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LETSGOBLUEBEATMSU (Post 2045223889)
0-4
1st 28-7 L
2nd 7-0 L
3rd 7-6 L
4th 28-14 L

Few good moments in my games I had a 60 yard run by Bo Jackson

In my 3rd game I had a 80 yard pick 6 with Troy Polamalu but I screwed up and went for the win on a 2pt Conversion Fake Field goal and hit A instead of X so I ended up getting sacked when I had a open WR for the win.

Tough run so far, have you been pulli g the guys that have 90's across the board as well? I actually put Jackson. And sanders In my reserve as I got Darrel Evans from my Hokies running the ball for me right now.

der juicen 07-10-2013 12:19 AM

3-1, but can't remember the scores off the top of my head. Lost my first, won the next 3, though the last one was a technicality. I was playing against an 85+ team and had them dead to rights 21-0. Gave up 3 touchdowns in the end of the 3rd/throughout the 4th. He drove down and socked a 45+ yard field goal and then disconnected.

It is really difficult playing against a stacked team, but for most of the game I had him behind the 8-ball.

I got too comfortable thinking I could run out the clock but his D-Line was too much for my silver/bronze squad, though he couldn't stop 'ole Bo. A win is a win in my books, though.

I DaDdY Al7oN I 07-10-2013 01:33 AM

First game I was winning 28-14. He glitched out and he gets a win.
Second game 20-7 opponent rage quits before half
Third game 7-6 got a game saving int
Fourth game 15-29. He had a loaded roster

Overall I'm enjoying just wished I knew who I was going against

Politude 07-10-2013 09:08 AM

Got 2 games in last night; 21-20 W (he went for the 2 point and choked) and a 7-0 W.

3 minutes is ideal length, and the main reason I think this can have staying power. Last year in MUT it just took way too long to get through a game, really digging this change.