Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Should I buy this game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=641618)

maizeblue13 07-08-2013 09:20 PM

Should I buy this game?

Title says it all.
I have owned a PS3 since 2010 and have bought every NCAA game from 11-13 without any thought really. But this year is different with many games I am interested coming out this fall (Madden, NBA 2K, GTA 5, AC4) as well as the new consoles coming out, I have to pick and choose what games to buy this year. I enjoyed NCAA 13 for the most part, but I am just wary of the game this year, worried that all the hyped-up "new" features really wont have much of an impact and that this will mostly be the same game. I mostly play Dynasty and I spend a lot of time with Teambuilder. So, should I get this game?

Gosens6 07-08-2013 09:22 PM

Re: Should I buy this game?

Why not rent it to test it out? Other people's opinions can only go so far. We can't really tell you what you'll like.

I will say this, it's a dramatic improvement over 13, but again, that's just my opinion.

franch1se 07-08-2013 09:23 PM

download the demo

gtyjrocks 07-08-2013 09:23 PM

Did you play the demo? I played it and really enjoyed it and that's when I decided to buy it.

SECElit3 07-08-2013 09:25 PM

I honestly couldn't tell you at this point either way. There are so many things that are great about this game, that would have me tell you yes, it is a must buy, but sadly there are equally enough bad things about the game, that would have me tell you no.

My best advice is that you should give it a few days after release to see what others are able to turn up, as well as make sure there are no game breaking bugs discovered. Wait a few days and soak in the impressions. Let others be your guinea pigs. :)

maizeblue13 07-08-2013 09:26 PM

Yea I did play the demo and it seemed pretty good, I just want to know if it is really a different game than NCAA 13, enough that I'm gonna pay $60 for it

XxJustAguessxX 07-08-2013 09:28 PM

one word...............YES/SI if your spanish

jejones 07-08-2013 09:30 PM

I'm in the same boat. I'm a huge CFB fan but if its really this broken then I'm not so sure.