Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NCAA Football Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=464)
-   -   Ultimate Team Uniforms (/forums/showthread.php?t=641822)

SHSMoss30 07-09-2013 01:22 PM

Ultimate Team Uniforms

Just curious, when you get a card for a team's home/away uniforms do you get all the alternate jerseys for each set or do you have get those individual cards?

For instance if you unlock Boise State's home uniforms, do you only get the standard blue jersey they wear or do you get the orange jerseys, home pro combats, etc.?

radiodj1822 07-09-2013 10:21 PM

Re: Ultimate Team Uniforms

I believe you only get the standard home and away jerseys. I know in the Ultimate Team in past Madden's any alternate jerseys that were available for teams had a card that you had to unlock through challenges. Not sure if there is gonna be any alternate jerseys available in this one or not but if there are you will most likely have to beat a challenge to unlock them.

Iceman87GT 07-10-2013 06:41 PM

Re: Ultimate Team Uniforms

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHSMoss30 (Post 2045221471)
Just curious, when you get a card for a team's home/away uniforms do you get all the alternate jerseys for each set or do you have get those individual cards?

For instance if you unlock Boise State's home uniforms, do you only get the standard blue jersey they wear or do you get the orange jerseys, home pro combats, etc.?

They have collections for alternate uniforms (you can unlock Oregon's 2011 PC, uga 2011 pro combat, VT's 2010 PC, etc.), at the moment there aren't many to choose from, but so far all of them have the same requirements (10 mascots). The problem is the uniforms are all out of date so its hard to tell which ones you are getting (for example I chose Tech as my default school and got Tech's uniforms, they are the 2010 versions, but they show up as their current uniforms when used in the game).

In Madden they didn't add all the alternate uniforms (at least not in MUT13, unless they have done so since I stopped playing regularly), so I doubt they will get around to it in this (given how many more there are).

I wish there was a way to choose the uniforms, because Tech's Home uniform has a white jersey and gold pants. But of our 2 white jersey designs it's the worse one, I'd much rather select the other one to wear, or be able to wear the Navy version when playing home games.