Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.? (/forums/showthread.php?t=642029)

bruins02 07-10-2013 03:32 AM

PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.?

I started playing my dynasty and when I drop back to pass ,only the A button becomes available for the most open man?? I've tried looking in the n game control settings? What's goin on...normally u can choose your receivers x,y,a,b etc ...i basically have been running around hoping my qb doesn't change his Mind right before I press A...bogus.....PLEASE help

Sublime12089 07-10-2013 03:44 AM

You probably have one button mode turned on. Try settings, controls. It may be under profile also.

I'm at work or else I would check

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

bruins02 07-10-2013 04:04 AM

Re: PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.?

When I go to advanced controller option, there is a lil pic of a lock on all my advanced control options....weird...I've never had a problem w anything like this ...very frusterating, w so many new damn options even if u accidentally hit a button and it turned something on or off, how would you determine what it is ya know?

Zac 07-10-2013 05:34 AM

Re: PLEASE HELP How do I get it back to regular icon passing.?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bruins02 (Post 2045225064)
When I go to advanced controller option, there is a lil pic of a lock on all my advanced control options....weird...I've never had a problem w anything like this ...very frusterating, w so many new damn options even if u accidentally hit a button and it turned something on or off, how would you determine what it is ya know?

You can't change this in game. You have to do it from the main menu, under settings. You have the control type set to 1 button. You need to change that back to default.