Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Upsets (/forums/showthread.php?t=642078)

snyder5man 07-10-2013 11:08 AM

Upsets

NCAA 2014
I know this is something that happened a lot last year, but have you noticed more then normal upsets?
I get how UNC can upset USC in week one, but FCS beating about a quarter of the mid major teams in that week?
I don't have to be told that App State beat a poor Michigan team. And I know there are some great FCS teams, but most Mid Major team won't play the FCS big boys. I hope they can patch this or better yet, put FCS teams back into the game (before you reply, I know the latter can't be done this year).
Off my soap box.

Dogslax41 07-10-2013 11:12 AM

Re: Upsets

Quote:

Originally Posted by snyder5man (Post 2045225797)
NCAA 2014
I know this is something that happened a lot last year, but have you noticed more then normal upsets?
I get how UNC can upset USC in week one, but FCS beating about a quarter of the mid major teams in that week?
I don't have to be told that App State beat a poor Michigan team. And I know there are some great FCS teams, but most Mid Major team won't play the FCS big boys. I hope they can patch this or better yet, put FCS teams back into the game (before you reply, I know the latter can't be done this year).
Off my soap box.

They are a bit out of control again this year. I dont even mind the FCS wiping out the mid majors. I'm more concerned with seeing Georgia beaten by Tennessee by 40+ and FSU losing to Maryland by 40. Bama was also slaughtered twice by week 6 of my Hawaii dynasty.

RGmoney 07-10-2013 11:54 AM

Re: Upsets

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ill-crazy.html

Closed