Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Any freezing issues in this years game? (/forums/showthread.php?t=642094)

VirtuaCory 07-10-2013 11:50 AM

Any freezing issues in this years game?

I know last year was bad. What's the word this year?

KDUB 07-10-2013 12:24 PM

Re: Any freezing issues in this years game?

x360 version here. So far so good. This was the main reason I switched over from x360 version to ps3 last year. I do have the game installed to he hard drive though. Not sure if this helps, but i know this helps in other games. My fingers are crossed lol

eagskerfan 07-10-2013 12:27 PM

I played one season on xbox 360 on season ticket early edition and had no freezes, I'm at week 7 of my second season I played off the disk, and had one freeze at a random time on my 4th game. It seems to be a random incident to me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

StoneCalf 07-10-2013 12:41 PM

Only one so far on 360. I've played 11 games on season ticket and had one freeze where my placeholder froze in place like a statue while holding the ball on the PAT and could not be interrupted.

smack23011 07-10-2013 02:14 PM

PS3 no freezes but it locks up some time when advancing a week it'll stop playing music stop the rotation thing that means its saving.... Scared the HE double hockey sticks outta me the first time.

Idk if that's a glitch or not.

Gotmadskillzson 07-10-2013 02:37 PM

Had two on the 360 version. Froze right after you select teams. Just got stuck on the loading screen.

&

Another one after the CPU scored a TD, froze right on the PAT.

canesfins 07-10-2013 03:44 PM

Only 1 freeze when I was creating a new dynasty and scrolling thru the list of team choices to pick from.

stratospaly 07-10-2013 03:53 PM

I have played over 100 games and the only freeze I have had (PS3, pre-view and download release version) has been when I was in a coaches menu after creating a Dynasty. Thank god for auto save or I would have been pissed.

It is safe to say the in-game freeze is a thing of the past.