Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Anybody else having Online Dynasty freezing problems? (/forums/showthread.php?t=642103)

scfan919 07-10-2013 12:27 PM

Anybody else having Online Dynasty freezing problems?

So I've played 5 games in my online dynasty, two of which I have won on last second field goals. Only problem is on both of those games the game would freeze during the part with the highlight pictures after the game, like when it is showing the slideshow of snapshots from the game. Didn't know if this belonged in the glitch forum post or if it was just a problem that perhaps I was having and need to reinstall the patch/tuner. Thanks!

Hutton 07-10-2013 01:33 PM

Re: Anybody else having Online Dynasty freezing problems?

I had tons of freezing issues (only at the team ratings loading screen) on the demo, early release & retail.

Upon cutting off the streaming functionality to the laptop the game has worked perfectly. Not sure if that would effect your issue, but if you are connected to a PC I would suggest cutting off that connection & see if that helps. It appears that even if you aren't using custom music the game tries to connect & pull playlists, causing freezing for whatever dumb reason. Just something to try. EA was unable to figure this out.