Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Problem with Super Sim (/forums/showthread.php?t=642443)

cbsmotorsports8 07-11-2013 09:33 AM

Problem with Super Sim

I started an offline dynasty with Georgia State as their offensive coordinator. I played an FCS opponent and they scored 42 points. The next week I played Alabama and they never scored. Anybody else having screwy results like this. I was wondering if how many they scored was somehow built into how many points I scored, because all 5 games I have played have been decided by 10 points or less.

Wong A Donger 07-11-2013 09:54 AM

Re: Problem with Super Sim

I think it's reasonable that Alabama can shut out GA State...

TCrouch 07-11-2013 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wong A Donger (Post 2045230508)

It sounded like he said Alabama never SCORED ON Georgia State, which is absurd. If he's their offensive coordinator, he doesn't control the defense, and if Alabama never got a point, that would be bizarre. I played that same FCS team the original OP talks about (because I'm also Georgia State's OC in one OD I'm doing) and they did put up 28 points, and their offense exploded out of the gate with 21 straight unanswered points by my offense.

I got to the Alabama game and haven't played it yet because I need to take my tampon out first, but I saw that FCS team do the same thing to my defense. It may just be that the FCS team matches up with that stifling Georgia State defense better than Alabama :lol:

cbsmotorsports8 07-11-2013 10:58 AM

No, Georgia State shut out Alabama. I have no control over defense. I beat Alabama 7-0, but the week before I lost to a FCS team 42-38. Doesnt make since to me that the computer held Alabama to 0 points but gave up 42 to a FCS team. Just wondering if anybody else has had this happen or if it was just a 1 time glitch.

GaSouthern 07-11-2013 10:59 AM

As the OC of Army I just beat florida 51-21 on Heisman. The supersim defense is far to stout and i'm not sure what to do to fix the issue.

dorneydave866 07-11-2013 10:59 AM

Supersim has never, ever, worked properly. That continues with 14.

pdiehm 07-11-2013 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dorneydave866 (Post 2045230738)
Supersim has never, ever, worked properly. That continues with 14.

Supersim sucks.

Supersim defense: CPU scores 30+ pts every time. Mostly in 2-3 plays.

TCrouch 07-11-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbsmotorsports8 (Post 2045230733)

No, Georgia State shut out Alabama. I have no control over defense. I beat Alabama 7-0, but the week before I lost to a FCS team 42-38. Doesnt make since to me that the computer held Alabama to 0 points but gave up 42 to a FCS team. Just wondering if anybody else has had this happen or if it was just a 1 time glitch.

Well, they just scored the first 5 times they touched the ball on me in my OC dynasty. I could move the ball pretty well, but they hung 35 on my CPU defense by mid-3rd quarter.

Maybe everybody was injured on their offense for your game lol