Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   "The most real NCAA football yet" are you kidding??? (/forums/showthread.php?t=642484)

DLehrsch32 07-11-2013 12:17 PM

"The most real NCAA football yet" are you kidding???

So the slogan this year of being the most real NCAA football yet is obviously a complete joke.

As I bought the game yesterday and put the disc in I was expected to finally see the equipment updated at least to the same level as Madden has been for the past 2 years...to my suprise not a thing has changed except for the addition of some "kicker" facemask which I have never seen before in real life. Absolutely shocking the revo speed 2 bar, revo speed robot RB, and the Xenith facemask/helmets were once again unexplicably left off the game.

In addition, remember those mysterious smudge marks on the standard 2 bar and Robot RB facemasks last year. Well they fixed those, but moved the issue over to the 3 bar RB jagged facemask. Well done ncaa football dev/art team!!!

The chain gang has been a part of football since the dawning of the game itself. It still has not made its way to the NCAA football game and it is likely the last xbox 360 version!!! Wow amazing realism.

Now don't get me wrong, gameplay is the most important thing...while I feel it is "slightly" improved with the new physics engine (some good aspects, some bad)...the lack of atmosphere and basic equipment and gear that you would actually see on Saturday is almost too hard to ignore!!!

I will keep the game because I love college football (and this is the only game out there) but the true lack of realism as it relates to equipment and atmosphere is like an annoying fly on my face that I just can't look past.

Gosens6 07-11-2013 12:23 PM

Re: "The most real NCAA football yet" are you F-ing kidding???

Edit: Not even worth it

Starter 07-11-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLehrsch32 (Post 2045231052)
So the slogan this year of being the most real NCAA football yet is obviously a complete joke.

As I bought the game yesterday and put the disc in I was expected to finally see the equipment updated at least to the same level as Madden has been for the past 2 years...to my suprise not a thing has changed except for the addition of some "kicker" facemask which I have never seen before in real life. Absolutely shocking the revo speed 2 bar, revo speed robot RB, and the Xenith facemask/helmets were once again unexplicably left off the game.

In addition, remember those mysterious smudge marks on the standard 2 bar and Robot RB facemasks last year. Well they fixed those, but moved the issue over to the 3 bar RB jagged facemask. Well done ncaa football dev/art team!!!

The chain gang has been a part of football since the dawning of the game itself. It still has not made its way to the NCAA football game and it is likely the last xbox 360 version!!! Wow amazing realism.

Now don't get me wrong, gameplay is the most important thing...while I feel it is "slightly" improved with the new physics engine (some good aspects, some bad)...the lack of atmosphere and basic equipment and gear that you would actually see on Saturday is almost too hard to ignore!!!

I will keep the game because I love college football (and this is the only game out there) but the true lack of realism as it relates to equipment and atmosphere is like an annoying fly on my face that I just can't look past.

It maybe a complete joke, but you bought the game and EA sold another unit. That's all that matters:nchuck:

DLehrsch32 07-11-2013 12:33 PM

Gosens 6--Well I guess I am an expert level troll...whatever that is...if you don't like or you disagree with my perspective then just ignore and move along. Calling me an expert level troll doesn't change my viewpoint on the games lack of realism---when that is what it claims.

BadAssHskr 07-11-2013 12:37 PM

i imagine the only reason he clicked the thread was to report the trolling.

DLehrsch32 07-11-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAssHskr (Post 2045231146)
i imagine the only reason he clicked the thread was to report the trolling.

?????????????

der juicen 07-11-2013 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLehrsch32 (Post 2045231208)
?????????????

A perfect response. Just think in your brain for a second: did this opinion warrant a thread? Could it have not fit ANYWHERE else.

So yes, this would be considered as trolling.

TripleCrown9 07-11-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLehrsch32 (Post 2045231052)

Did you know the first college football game was in 1869? I don't think the chain gang has been around since the dawn of the game itself.