Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Web Advance? (/forums/showthread.php?t=642517)

Hendy 07-11-2013 02:40 PM

Web Advance?

Sorry if this is somewhere, I searched and can't find what I am looking for...

Question - Do I have to PAY to be able to advance via the web now? I saw some info on commish bundles and such, but A) I don't know what each bundle offers and B) can't make a decision because of (A).

Little help here fellas?

patsfan1993 07-11-2013 02:45 PM

Re: Web Advance?

Can't answer your question but I do know if you purchased the early release pass you can advance from the web.

BadAssHskr 07-11-2013 02:55 PM

the website said you could a couple weeks ago. i haven't yet started a dynasty to check and see.

it might be super sim that they removed?

Neverwhere 07-11-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hendy (Post 2045231783)
Sorry if this is somewhere, I searched and can't find what I am looking for...

Question - Do I have to PAY to be able to advance via the web now? I saw some info on commish bundles and such, but A) I don't know what each bundle offers and B) can't make a decision because of (A).

Little help here fellas?

Yes, you have to pay in one form or another.

You can either:
- Purchase Season Ticket which will automatically grant you Week Advance Anywhere and max Teambuilder slots
- Purchase the Power Pack which includes Road to Glory 5 Star Recruit for ALL Positions, the ability to save 120 TeamBuilder Teams, Commish of 5 Online Dynasties, Week Advance Anywhere, Max Reaction Time, Triple your XP, and Max Coach Trust, Coaching Seminar, School Pitches Improvements, Maximum Player Training, Pipeline State Addition, and Recruiting Reports.
- Purchase Week Advance Anywhere individually.

All of the above descriptions of items contained within the DLC are available via the first-party pop-ups when purchasing as well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
it might be super sim that they removed?

Yes, Super Sim online was removed.

Hendy 07-11-2013 04:02 PM

I never saw the pop up descriptions, but I will check again tonight. Thanks!

dghustla 07-11-2013 04:58 PM

I found it last night at first it looks like it's only apart of the Season Ticket bundle for $24.99 which i didnt want.

I found it in the "commissioner bundle" for $6.99 you can commish 5 dynasties and advance from the web.

GruffyMcGuiness 07-11-2013 05:03 PM

My season pass ran out but it still lets me web advance. Pretty happy about it

Hendy 07-11-2013 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dghustla (Post 2045232323)
I found it last night at first it looks like it's only apart of the Season Ticket bundle for $24.99 which i didnt want.

I found it in the "commissioner bundle" for $6.99 you can commish 5 dynasties and advance from the web.

Where did you find it? When I try it says to purchase through commissioner upgrades. And for some reason, incant find that. Man, I feel like a noob and I've been playing this game forever.